Support this operator
Times are tough for the travel community right now. To show your support, consider leaving a thoughtful review or posting photos of your favourite tours and experiences. Your support will go a long way in helping tour operators worldwide get back on their feet down the road.
View all photos (10)
Select Date and Travellers
Select tour language
Low Price GuaranteeNo Booking Fees
We offer luxury camps with all the comforts, this we offer in Tents imported from 4 SIBLEY model stations and the quotas are limited for reservations. You can live this experience any day of the week (on weekends we go out in a group).
You'll get picked upSee Important Information for details
- 1HuacachinaStop: 14 hours -Day 01 Am / PM Reception upon arrival and transfer to our offices so you can leave your bags or pick up from your hotel in Ica. 16:00 PM You will be transferred to the Huacachina Lagoon where you will have a tour of the lagoon and in the afternoon you will have a ride in Tubular and sandboard, in this walk you will not only travel the dunes with enough emotion and adrenaline, but you will also have the opportunity to practice the sand table. After watching the sunset in the desert they will be transferred to their camp, where they will be received with a refreshing drink and cocktails, the chef will prepare an exquisite meal based on Grill, this will be enjoyed by an exquisite bottle of wine which is provided by partner. Within their tent they are provided with a double mattress or two double beds, this has to be requested in advance, they also have all the comforts of a hotel such as bathroom, sheets, bedspreads, pillows, bedside table and water. Day 2 08:00 am They will be transferred to the city to a local hotel so that they can enjoy an exquisite breakfast, and then be transferred to their hotel or bus station.Read more
- Excursion to the Huacachina Lagoon.
- Dinner based on Grill.
- Private chef and waiter.
- Wine bottle per couple.
- Dunne buggy and sandboarding.
- Breakfast (day 2).
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travellers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s cancelled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travellers. If it’s cancelled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travellers
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.
Time of year
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travellers and attraction managers your top questions.
About the operator
This experience only has a few reviews, but you can read what other travellers have to say about the operator.
By: Huacachina Tours SAC
DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY
This company completely ripped us off over a Nazca Line flight that we did not take. They are unprofessional, greed…
I worked with Huacachina Tours to set up the perfect bachelor/bachelorette experience for my best friend, her futur…
Extraordinary experience in the dessert of Ica. It was good to come here and have a great time along with other peo…
Worth it for the experience!
We booked the full tour with pick up from Ica to Huacachina with sand dune buggy and sand boarding, as well as dinn…
Paying too much for nothing
We booked a the full day Huacachina tour through email correspondences and paid the costly sum of 85 USD per person…
Amazing Day of Sandboarding
Huacachina Tours did a wonderful job of taking us to the sand dunes from Ica and arranging an experienced and trust…
- Duration: 15–16 hours
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Instant Confirmation
- Hotel Pickup
- Languages Offered: English, Spanish
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+44 12 2492 8241