Recommended by 100% of travellers
Select Date and Travellers
(Price varies by group size)
Low Price GuaranteeNo Booking Fees
We can say that Montenegro is small country, but country which is full of contrast. You can find on a lot of forums explanation as a “country where less is more”, “in one day mountain and sea coast”, “wild beauty”. One is for sure the country where you can get in love in a lot of different ways. We have made this three days tour as an idea to show you as much as possible, but still trough the eyes of locals with authentic spirit and spontaneous flow. We introduce creative travelers to a new way of enjoying culture, food and lifestyle in Montenegro. If you want to change activities on our tour be free to contact us, all our tours are Tailor made.
Returns to original departure point
- All Fees and Taxes
- Transfer and professional guide
- Accommodation three nights, please, book on time to get accommodation by the schedule
- Lunch three days
- Three days breakfast included
- Good bay dinner in Podgorica :)
- Entry/Admission - Lovcen National Park
- Entry/Admission - Lake Skadar
- Entry/Admission - Skadar Lake National Park
- Entry/Admission - Perla Residence Hotel & SPA - Podgorica | Perla Group Montenegro | perla.me
- Entry/Admission - Moraca Monastery
- Entry/Admission - Biogradska Gora
- Entry/Admission - Tara River Canyon
- Entry/Admission - Crno Lake
- Entry/Admission - Renta Vile CAlimero
- Entry/Admission - Krnovo Wind Farm
- Entry/Admission - Our Lady of the Rocks
- Entry/Admission - Kotor Old City
- Personal coasts
- We can't quarantine that this accommodation will be free any time, so book on time
- If you want private room, please contact us
- two days
- Alcoholic Beverages
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for pregnant travellers
- Most travellers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s cancelled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Time of year
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travellers and attraction managers your top questions.
About the operator
This experience only has a few reviews, but you can read what other travellers have to say about the operator.
By: Montenegro Wonders
Montenegro Dream Tour
Very exciting and interesting tour that keeps you on your toes and keep wanting you more of it! Tanja was a blast a…
Site seeing and lunch by docks
Traveled 1 Hour and came up to great views of the Attri attic Sea. Walking the board walk in Budva, Port of Monte …
Fantastic tour up the coast of Montenegro
Loved this tour. Tanja, the owner of Montenegro Wonders, picked me up at my hotel in Podgorica on time and we she …
Authentic and awesome
The guide is the best. She took us to wonderful and hidden spots. Moreover, the tasting was amazing. A lovely famil…
A wonderful day - highly recommend!
Had an absolute perfect day and could not ask for a better guide in Tanja. This day tour is well worth it. So mu…
Amazing Nature and a Great Energy
The best part of the tour was the company and the wine! I thoroughly enjoyed the nature, landscape and the ride. It…
I thoroughly enjoyed this tour. Our guide was very patient and showed us many sites. I have to admit, I did not k…
The best way to experience the natural beauty & amazing wine of Montenegro
Tanja, is a fantastically knowledgable tour guide. It was so simple to organise the tour, great communication. On…
Our guide, Ana, was outstanding! She was very knowledgeable and personable - really brought the history of Montene…
Personalised Tour to Perfection
From the moment I contacted Tanya via email her responses were quick, informative and friendly. She continually wen…
Good day trip along the coast
Tanja picked us up in front of our apartment in Podgorica. Our first stop was at Skadar Lake near a Winery built in…
Fantastic tour with amazing sights and a tour guide that made the trip
We haven't long returned from Montenegro where we undertook a 3 day tour with Montenegro Wonders and our tour guide…
Great tours in Montenegro.
We stayed in Montenegro 4 days, 3 nights, and have had a lot of breathtaking moments! We took the one day “Best f…
Beauty of our coast and Ulcinj/Old Bar
We had visited Montenegro before but only for a few hours (cruise port call). Since we enjoyed this country so muc…
Choose this tour operator
I recently used Montenegro Wonders for 3 tours during my 1 week in Montenegro. I cannot recommend Tanja and Ana an…
- Perla Residence Hotel & SPA - Podgorica | Perla Group Montenegro | perla.me, Lovcen National Park, and 13 more
- Duration: 3 days
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Pickup offered
- Languages Offered: English
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+44 12 2492 8241
Travellers also viewed
Frequently Asked Questions about Secret gems of Montenegro in three days
What time does Secret gems of Montenegro in three days start?
Secret gems of Montenegro in three days will start at 10:00 AM. Discover and book Secret gems of Montenegro in three days on Tripadvisor
Which attractions will I visit with Secret gems of Montenegro in three days?
During this experience, places you will visit include:Discover and book Secret gems of Montenegro in three days on Tripadvisor
How much is Secret gems of Montenegro in three days?
Secret gems of Montenegro in three days price starts from £713.03. Discover and book Secret gems of Montenegro in three days on Tripadvisor
What is the Secret gems of Montenegro in three days cancellation policy?
Secret gems of Montenegro in three days cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Secret gems of Montenegro in three days on Tripadvisor