The piece of land has become one of the top 10 beaches in Asia according to the list compiled for Forbs Best Beaches in Asia Award 2010. Bentota has caught the attraction of almost all the tourists in the world especially because of its golden sandy beaches. Interestingly this village is the gate of southern province where sandy beaches calm and Safety Sea is abundant. 65km away from Colombo, this breath taking tourist paradise has earned its world fame not only for because it is golden sandy beaches but the River Bentota, one of the prominent major rivers run through this village providing a huge eco system with astounding bio diversity feeding village also has earned a great attraction to all the visitors.
Attractions & Activities –
• Turtle Conservation Project
• Bentota River Boat Safari
• Herbal Garden
• Cultural experience - Cooking Demonstration , Sri Lankan Lunch , demonstration of handmade rope using coconut fiber , demonstration of cinnamon products , weaving of coconut palm leaves ....etc
• Local Buffet Lunch
• Kandevihara Buddhist Temple
• Then travel through the village seeing faddy fields, rubber plantations and cinnamon plantation and most interestingly you will crossed the river of
• Local Batik Factory
• Tour Starts at 8.00 am from the pick-up point
• Pick up from anywhere in Kalutara and Wadduwa
• Drop off at the pick-up point or any place in between Bentota and the pick-up point.
• Comfortable Transportation with well Experienced English speaking Driver-Guides
• All the Excursion Charges & Entry Tickets
• Mineral Water
• Herbal Tea or King Coconut
• Local Buffet Lunch
• Local & Government Taxes
• Vehicle & Passenger Insurances
• Food & Drinks except mention in the inclusions.
Note – Russian, German, French, Italian, Arabic, Tamil & Hindi speaking guides can be arranged at an extra cost and subject to availability.
This is a full package day tour which includes entrance fees, activity charges, transportation and taxes for above mentioned activities & attractions. No extra charges will be applied.