This lowland wetland rain forest is designated a world heritage site by UNESCO.It is one of the most impostant eco-systems and is known as a gene bank. It has an amazing bio-diversity with new species being discovered .The mecca for the eco tourist, the amazing number of exotic species of fauna and flora is hard to describe. Endemic species of Birds, and Butterflies as well other exotic species are prolific. Wild orchids endemic to this evergreen rain forest cling to the trees, and migrant birds flitter through the foliage and forest canopy. Reptiles slither the forest floors and entwine around the branches. And frogs and other insects hop around the under bush. It is a paradise of Emerald green and a nature lover’s dream world.
• Tour Starts at 5.00 am or 6.00 am from the pick-up point
• Pick up from anywhere in Kalutara or Wadduwa areas.
• Drop off at the pick-up point or any place in between Sinharaja and the pick-up point
Attractions & Activities
• Trekking in the Sinharja Rainforest with a professional Trekking Guide ( around 3 hours ).
• Witness some unique & highly biodiversity wildlife and rare birds.
Note – Russian, German, French, Italy, Arabic, Tamil & Hindi speaking guides can be arranged at extra cost.
This is a full package day tour which includes entrance fees, activity charges, transportation and taxes for above mentioned activities & attractions. No extra charges will be applied.