Select Date and Travellers
(Price varies by group size)
Low Price Guarantee
Kandy has much more to offer beyond the Temple of the Tooth Relic and the Peradeniya Gardens. Sri Lanka Day Tours’ full-day suburban cycling tour of Kandy’s suburbs is the perfect experience for those seeking a total experience, covering the historical and the traditional industrial landscape of Kandy and its outskirts. The Gannoruwa agro farm, spread over 80 hectares, where the guests are offered a chance to have a look at the local industries ranging from the high-tech agriculture farms to spice gardens. The Captain Dawson Tower located at the heart of Kadugannawa city is another important place to visit. 14th century temples in the Pilimathalawa area, the Gadaladeniya Temple, the Embekka Devalaya, famous for its intricate wood carvings and also visite a tea factory, where you will be able to learn about the history of how Sri Lanka came to be famous for producing the best tea in the world. You will be led by a passionate, knowledgeable, and experienced cycling guide.
Mahaweli Reach Hotel, 35 P B A Weerakoon Mawatha, Kandy 20000, Sri Lanka
Returns to original departure point
- High quality, well-maintained mountain bikes with helmets
- Entrance fees
- Water and snacks during the trail
- Home-cooked Sri Lankan lunch
- All Fees and Taxes
- Any transportation
- Any personal effects not mentioned here
- Any tips for the staff
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travellers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travellers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travellers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travellers and attraction managers your top questions.
About the operator
This tour has not yet been reviewed, but you can read what other travellers have to say about this operator.
By: Sri Lanka Day Tours
we went today madolduwa small iland around with boat . That's superb experience ., boat travel and jungle work out…
I love this Day Tour planner
I love this trip a lot because my newly married wife never seen elephants in a group. We visit first time to Sri La…
Best driver - Nisha through Lalith Chaminda
Me and my wife had our honeymoon at Sri Lanka this Feb. and one of the main things to help our vaccation be that mu…
Sri Lanka Holiday
Sri Lanka holiday Sri Lanka holiday By Suresh Rao We are a group of retired friends from Banngalore, fond of trave…
It is important to find a comfortable car with guide/ driver who is not in a hurry to complete the tour,The driver/…
Ride from Weligama to the Airport
Great guy who knows a lot! we had a very good and exciting 3 hour drive to the airport. We talkd about politics an…
Holidays in Sri Lanka
During our vacation in Sri Lanka, we spent 5 days with Wasantha as a driver. He made us discover beautiful places e…
We went on a couple trip for the first time to Sri-Lanka. After several discussions we decided to leave with Wasan…
Good Shi Lanka trip with Wasantha Silva
I liked traveling with Wasantha. He is a good driver, told us about sights very interesting, he knows a lot of fact…
Day tours and home stay: best driver Major Gamunu
Person whom I Travel with Major Gamunu . He is a Very Smart Driver.And his vehicle also very comfortable to long tr…
I just don't give the maximum rating due two to situation: the Tooth Relic Temple has lots of restrictions, which i…
Wasantha Silva is awesome guide and driver!
Highly recommend! We asked for the most full exploring Sri Lanka for 8 days and we totally visited 11 cities! 1. …
Although I haven't booked a tour directly, I just want to say a thank you to Sudath Guaratne sudathgunaratne@hotmai…
Wasantha Silva - Guide & Tour Organiser
Mr Wasantha Silva is a great guide & an efficient tour organiser. His contact details are 00 94 (71) 605 4054 (…
Once in a life time experience.
We booked with Mr Sid 6 months before we travelled, we had been recommended to use him by friends who had just retu…
- Dawson Tower, Temple of the Gadaladenia, and 1 more
- Duration: 7h
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Instant Confirmation
- Languages Offered: English
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Reserve Now & Pay Later
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+44 12 2492 8241
Frequently bought together
Popular: Booked by 129 travellers!
Mountain Bike Tours
Frequently Asked Questions about Mountain metropolis cycling excursion and historical tour – Kandy
- During this experience, places you will visit include:Discover and book Mountain metropolis cycling excursion and historical tour – Kandy on Tripadvisor
- Mountain metropolis cycling excursion and historical tour – Kandy price starts from £62.72. Discover and book Mountain metropolis cycling excursion and historical tour – Kandy on Tripadvisor
- Mountain metropolis cycling excursion and historical tour – Kandy cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Mountain metropolis cycling excursion and historical tour – Kandy on Tripadvisor
- Mountain metropolis cycling excursion and historical tour – Kandy is hosted by Sri Lanka Day Tours. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Sri Lanka Day Tours on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Mountain metropolis cycling excursion and historical tour – Kandy on Tripadvisor