Select Date and Travellers
Select tour language
Reserve Now & Pay Later
Low Price Guarantee
After Taj Mahal, the most popular attraction of Agra is its old marketplaces and Sadar Bazaar. Famous for finest quality handicrafts, sweets and food, this market is a must visit place for every tourist visiting Agra. Perfect Agra Tour provides you with an opportunity to spend a day in the food street of Agra. You must have heard a lot about heritage, history and culture of Agra, but there is one thing where this City of Taj has its unique value on the tourism map of India. This unique factor is none other than the delicious food streets of Agra that have remained a heartthrob of the tourists and a popular tourism attraction. Agra is quite popular for its delicious cuisines, most of those are taken from the ancient Mughal kitchen, along with continental, Indian and fast food. While being in Agra, you must find some time wandering across these food streets to see what this city has something special to offer you.
- You'll get picked upSee Important Information for details
- Pass byNew Delhi
- 1Agra FortStop: 6 hours - Admission excludedTomb of Itmad-ud-Daula: Popularly known as Baby Taj, the Tomb of Itmad-ud-Daula is a popular tourist attraction located in Agra. The monument is built in shape of Taj Mahal and thus it is called the Baby Taj. A prime heritage & historical monument, the place attracts millions of tourists every single year. Lunch: Enter the Bon Barbeque Restaurant to enjoy a delicious buffet lunch. You are allowed to spend some time in rest before resuming your journey. Visit to the Local Markets: Crowded streets stuffed with shops and vendors selling food, handicrafts and everything else you can imagine, the old markets of Agra present the perfect view of a busy city. Spend some time wandering around these streets and pick a few items of your choice, to take home as souvenirs. Agra is famous for its handicrafts, especially marble statues, marble replica of Taj, leather items and wood items. You may find these items everywhere in these streets at very good price. Agra is one of the largest exporters of handicrafts in the whole world, thus it is important that you spend some time in places that gave this city the reputation of export house. Sadar Bazaar: Popularly known as the Food Street of Agra, Sadar Bazaar is the place where hunger meets delicious cuisines. From beginning to the end and amidst the congested streets, only one thing you will locate which is food courts, restaurants, sweet shops and stalls all around. The aroma of delicious food starts as soon as you reach Sadar Bazaar and the taste remains with you for many days after you leave. The Food Street is not just popular among tourists but also the popular place of hangout for the residents of Agra. You may easily locate groups of people enjoying delicious food and spending quality time with their friends & loved ones. Agra ka Petha, a special sweet of Agra is sold in large amount in this market and you may find hundreds of stores selling finest quality Petha. Since this sweet may last for many days, it makes a great souvenir to take home with you.Read morePass byNew Delhi
- Fuel surcharge
- GST (Goods and Services Tax)
- Local taxes
- Bottled water
- Food tasting
- All activities
- Professional guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Private tour
- Transport by private vehicle
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
- Food and drinks
- Entry/Admission - Agra Fort
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Travellers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for pregnant travellers
- Infant meals not included
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- A minimum of 01 people per booking is required
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 9 travellers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travellers and attraction managers your top questions.
About the operator
This tour has not yet been reviewed, but you can read what other travellers have to say about this operator.
By: Perfect Agra Tours
Tour of agra fort and taj mahal
The guide was knowledgeable about the Taj mahal. The meaning and importance of various precious stones on the walls…
After a long time..!
After six months went to agra taj mahal With our tourist guide Aisf.He has very good knowledge of history of Taj Ma…
Agra tour give us best experiences in Taj Mahal. Our guide Mr Gupta... Very polite and give more knowledge about Ta…
Sunrise Taj Tour
Sunrise Taj Tour by Perfect Agra Tours. Asif was a wonderful guide. Very professional and a wealth of information. …
Excellent - really enjoyed everything was on times the guides were very friendly and informative and the driver was…
Golden triangle adventure
A wonderful 3 day trip! We were greeted by Deepak in New Delhi and he drove us round the sights in New Delhi. Our g…
A golden triangle holiday (first time in India)
I booked a 6 nights GoldenTriangleTour (Delhi-Agra-Jaipur) with this operator. I could do everything on line and/or…
Jóna Dögg S00
Great tour with Asif
I started my tour from Delhi where I got picked up to my hotel on time and taken to the train to Agra. There Asif g…
Great trip to taj mahal
Khalid met us at the train station and gave us a great tour of Taj Mahal, he also acts as a professional photograph…
Tour of the Taj and Agra Fort
We had a great and informative tour! Our tour guide Asif was very knowledgable and professional. Awesome Tour!
Visit to various places in Agra
Half day tour around Agra, visited the Agra Fort and Taj Mahal, and finally artisans which are descendants of the a…
Gopal and Asif did an amazing job showing us around Agra! They knew exactly how to navigate all the lines and were …
Sunrise Taj Mahal Tour - Beautiful Time!
Had a great time with a lot of in-depth background info. Also, the guide has proven a very good eye for photo spots…
Tour arranged via Ashish at Perfect Tours. I must admit I was a bit apprehensive about the itinerary as we selected…
Great journey!!! They took good care of us from the beginning till the end. The visit in Agra and the Taj Mahal was…
- Duration: 8–10 hours
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Instant Confirmation
- Pickup offered
- Languages Offered: English, Chinese, Chinese, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Russian, Spanish
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Reserve Now & Pay Later
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+44 12 2492 8241
Frequently bought together
Popular: Booked by 1,219 travellers!
Popular: Booked by 291 travellers!
Popular: Booked by 1,863 travellers!
Popular: Booked by 945 travellers!
Frequently Asked Questions about A Day in the Food Streets of Agra
What time does A Day in the Food Streets of Agra start?
A Day in the Food Streets of Agra will start at 6:30 AM. Discover and book A Day in the Food Streets of Agra on Tripadvisor
Which attractions will I visit with A Day in the Food Streets of Agra?
During this experience, places you will visit include:Discover and book A Day in the Food Streets of Agra on Tripadvisor
How much is A Day in the Food Streets of Agra?
A Day in the Food Streets of Agra price starts from £30.85. Discover and book A Day in the Food Streets of Agra on Tripadvisor
What is the A Day in the Food Streets of Agra cancellation policy?
A Day in the Food Streets of Agra cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book A Day in the Food Streets of Agra on Tripadvisor