Select Date and Travellers
(Price varies by group size)
Select tour language
Reserve Now & Pay Later
Low Price Guarantee
Agra is the world famous city of India, known mainly for the “Taj Mahal”. It is located on the banks of the river Yamuna in the northern state of Uttar Pradesh, India. Agra, the 16-17th century capital of the Mughals, is home to monuments such as the Taj Mahal and Agra Fort. The city is very ancient and offers an unparalleled experience to visitors from all around the world. Same Day Agra Tour By Train is wonderful to enjoy Agra tour with your loved ones. In this unique tour, we will introduce you with the Taj Mahal and nearby tourist places.
- You'll get picked upSee Important Information for details
- 1Peer VoyagesStop: 12 hours - Admission excluded0515 HRS. Early Morning our company representative will pick you up from the hotel and transfer to New Delhi Railway Station to board the superfast air conditioned Shatabdi Express train to Agra. Breakfast onboard train. 0815 HRS. Arrive Agra, Pick up from Railway Station.& transfer to the hotel for the use of Rest Rooms and introduction to the Local Guide. 0915 HRS. VISIT THE TAJ MAHAL - A white marble Tomb building 1631 - 1648 in Agra,(Having been Designed by Giants and finished by Jewellers) seat of the Mughal Empire by Shah Jahan for his wife, the monument sums up many of the formal themes that have played through Islamic architecture. Its refined elegance is a conspicuous contrast both to the Hindu architecture of pre - Islamic India, with its thick walls, corbelled arches and heavy lintels and to the Indo Islamic styles, in which Hindu elements are combined with an electric assortment of motifs from Persian and Turkish sources. 1130 HRS. Visit the Agra fort - situated on the banks of Yamuna river, north west of the Taj Mahal, this majestic fort was started by the Emperor Akbar and it developed as a strong hold of the Mughal Empire, under successive generations. This majestic fortness of red sandstone encompasses with in its 2.5 km long endosure walls, the imperial city of the Mughal rulers. It comprises many visionary palaces, such as the Jahagir Palace and the Khas Mahal, built by Shah Jahan, audience halls such as the Dewan E Khas and two very beautiful mosques. 1245 HRS. Transfer to Hotel for buffet lunch. 1430 HRS. (Same Day Agra Tour by Train) Visit Fateh Pur Sikri - The Imperial city of the Mughal dynasty. It is very difficult to express the architectural grandeur city as one can only experience the aura of these forts. Famously known as the city of Ghosts, it was built by the great Mughal Emperor. Fateh Pur Sikri is a place worth visiting to discover how once the city could have been which has now turned into ruins, situated 26 miles west of Agra, it was build at orders of the Mughal Emperor Akbar. The buildings at Fateh Pur Sikri blended both Islamic and Hindu elements in their architectural style. 1730 HRS. Free to explore the Agra's rich heritage of handicrafts or Free at Leisure. 1930 HRS. Transfer to Railway Station to board the super fast Shatabdi Express train to Delhi. 2300 HRS. Arrive Delhi & Pick up from New Delhi Railway Station. & transfer to the hotel. Overnight at Delhi. End Your Same day Agra Tour by Train with sweet Momories. Note - *Taj Mahal Remain Closed on FridayRead more
- Pickup / Drop from Hotel to New Delhi Railway Station By AC Car
- English Speaking Tour Guide
- Private air-conditioned car for Agra City Tour
- Bottled water and soft drinks
- Breakfast & Dinner in Train
- All parking fees, tolls, taxes, Driver allowances, and fuel etc.
- fully Air conditioned Shatabdi Express Chair Car Tickets with Breakfast & Dinner
- Entrance Fee of Monuments
- Any Tips, Beverages. Laundry, Personal Expenses
- Entry/Admission - Peer Voyages
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travellers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travellers and attraction managers your top questions.
About the operator
This tour has not yet been reviewed, but you can read what other travellers have to say about this operator.
By: Peer Voyages
This year we took a trip to the Waga Border and to Amaritar to see the Golden Temple with Peer voyages . What a tri…
Great day out
All round long but really interesting and rewarding day,pick up,train,met by our guide Sunil on the platform,then t…
We had arranged a day trip from Jaipur to Agra to visit the Taj Mahal and other attractions. Right from the beginni…
Rishikesh and Haridwar
This was the second tour with peer Voyages, 1st was two years ago and we had did the golden triangle. We were met b…
We have recently been to Shimla and Amritsar and Peer Voyages were such a good company to go with. Exceptionally go…
Taj Mahal tour
We got a really good guide, Mr. Lucky, very efficient, funny and kind with a lot of interesting information, make y…
Amazing Jaipur Experience
Highly recommended. We are a repeat customer because of the excellent service of this tour provider, and they offer…
Great guide with good knowledge
Lucky was a great guide of the sites and city around Jaipur, highly recommended! I’m addition to reasonable prices …
This is the 2nd time we availed the service of Peer Voyages. The first was in Agra and now in Jaipur. We always g…
Golden Triangle tour
My husband and I wanted to go on special trip for our 40th wedding anniversary while we were on holiday in Goa , we…
Excellent 4 night trip to Delhi, Agra & Jaipur
Peer Voyagers organised a great trip. We visited many attractions including a trip to the stunning Taj Mahal at su…
Sunil brought us on a walking tour of old Agra which was absolutely fascinating. He expertly guided us through the…
A Magnificent Day in Agra
Our tour guide spoke very good English. He even knows Spanish and Arabic. He knows all the good photo spots. He …
An amazing day in Agra
I booked with Peer Voyages to travel from Delhi in time for sunrise at Taj Mahal, followed by a visit to the Red Fo…
Thumbs Up for the Same Day Agra Tour! 😊
It was really a business trip that led my office colleagues and me, to visit India. And since this maybe a once in …
- Duration: 12h
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Instant Confirmation
- Pickup offered
- Languages Offered: English, Spanish
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Reserve Now & Pay Later
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+44 12 2492 8241
Frequently bought together
Popular: Booked by 942 travellers!
Frequently Asked Questions about Agra Day Trip by Train from Delhi
What time does Agra Day Trip by Train from Delhi start?
Agra Day Trip by Train from Delhi will start at 5:00 AM. Discover and book Agra Day Trip by Train from Delhi on Tripadvisor
How much is Agra Day Trip by Train from Delhi?
Agra Day Trip by Train from Delhi price starts from £77.05. Discover and book Agra Day Trip by Train from Delhi on Tripadvisor
What is the Agra Day Trip by Train from Delhi cancellation policy?
Agra Day Trip by Train from Delhi cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Agra Day Trip by Train from Delhi on Tripadvisor
Which company provides Agra Day Trip by Train from Delhi?
Agra Day Trip by Train from Delhi is hosted by Peer Voyages. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Peer Voyages on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Agra Day Trip by Train from Delhi on Tripadvisor