View all photos (9)
Select Date and Travellers
(Price varies by group size)
Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
Reserve Now & Pay Later
Low Price Guarantee
You'll get picked upSee Important Information for details
- 1Indira Gandhi International AirportStop: 8 hours - Admission excludedYour driver will pick you up from your hotel or airport in the morning and take you to meet your tour guide. You will head out to visit the tomb of the Mughal emperor, Humayun. The tomb, located in Nizamuddin East, was declared a UNESCO World Heritage Site in 1993, and was the first garden-tomb on the Indian subcontinent. The expected length of the visit is an hour. After, visit Qutab Minar, a soaring 73 meter tower, and the tallest brick minaret in the world. It was built in 1193 by Qutub-ud-din Aibak immediately after the defeat of Delhi’s last Hindu kingdom, and is also a UNESCO World Heritage site. The expected length of the visit is 45-minutes. Next up is the Lotus Temple (closed on Mondays), the last of seven major Bahai temples, and built in 1986 out of pure white marble. Around the blooming petals are nine pools of water which light up in natural light. The expected length of the visit is an hour. After the Lotus Temple visit you’ll be taken toward your luxurious lunch in the multi-cuisine, fully air-conditioned restaurant where you can get all the delicious flavors and delicacies of the city (at own expense). Next, visit Jama Masjid, the largest mosque in India, with its courtyard capable of holding 25,000 devotees. It was begun in 1650 by the Mughal Emperor Shah Jahan, and more than 5,000 workers toiled for six years to complete it. The expected length of the visit is 30-minutes. At the center of New Delhi stands the 42 meter India Gate, an Arc-de-Triomphe-like archway in the middle of a crossroad. It was built as a memorial to the 70,000 India soldiers killed in World War I. The gate was designed by Sir Edwin Lutyens and completed in 1931. The expected length of the visit is 15-minutes. After the gate, head to the Red Fort, constructed in 1648 by the 5th Mughal emperor, Shah Jahan, and the residence of the emperor for about 200 years, until 1857. The Red Fort’s innovative architectural style, including its garden design, influenced later buildings and gardens in Delhi. It was designated a UNESCO World Heritage Site in 2007. The expected length of the visit is an hour. In the evening you will be taken back your hotel, or airport, along with your cherished memories of the Delhi sightseeing tour.Read more
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Transport by air-conditioned private vehicle
- Professional English-speaking guide
- Private tour
- Packaged mineral water
- Rickshaw Ride/Tuk Tuk Ride
- Still and video camera fees.
- Food and drinks
- Monument Entrances
- Entry/Admission - Indira Gandhi International Airport
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for pregnant travellers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Ages 2 and under free
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- Note: This is a suggested itinerary that completes in 8-9 hours. May be customized as per your schedule.
- Not recommended for travellers with back problems
- Most travellers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travellers and attraction managers your top questions.
About the operator
This tour has not yet been reviewed, but you can read what other travellers have to say about this operator.
By: Agra Trip
Amazing Agra Overnight Tour
I cannot express how great and professional Rajesh and Boby were with every aspect of the tour. They had a great…
All Three in one day !!
If you are ready to start early at 5 - 5:30 am in the morning (it is necessary), then this tour is a must. You can…
Very flexible comfortable trip
This trip catered to my exact schedule and the driver Akhtar was very punctual and friendly. At the hotels, my bag…
Excellently Efficient Indian Adventure in Style
Me and my wife only had a short period of time in India to see the sights before attending a wedding. With such a…
4 day private Golden Triangle tour
We were on the 4 day private tour in Golden Triangle and we enjoyed it. Our driver Mr Akhatar was very…
We would like to thank you for your services. We have had the four day Golden Triangle Tour and the services…
Excellent Taj Mahal your by train
We found this tour by google and book my taj mahal tour by train and get response with in 30 minutes and get all I…
Excellent Golden triangle tour
We did a 3 nights/ 4 days tour around the golden triangle (Delhi/Agra/Jaipur) with Agra Trip and the experience…
Golden Triangle: Delhi , Agra, Ranthambore , Jaipur
This was the most excellent experience - I was greeted by Akhtar Ali, my professional, kind and reliable driver,…
Well organised Day Tour but long train journeys
It was very difficult to organise train tickets yourself online so I went with Viator. Agra Trip (the tour…
- Duration: 8h
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Instant Confirmation
- Hotel Pickup
- Languages Offered: English
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Reserve Now & Pay Later
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+44 12 2492 8241