Select Date and Travellers
(Price varies by group size)
Low Price GuaranteeNo Booking Fees
Two things distinctly define the tourism of India; the magnificent palaces, forts and temple structures and its cities with a spiritual aura. India truly is a land of great intrigue, awe-inspiring legends and fantastic experiences and the best way to explore this historically rich, architecturally brilliant inclined side of India is to visit Orchha & Khajuraho. Get enamoured by the brilliant architecture of magnificent cities Orchha and Khajuraho
- Accommodation on Twin / Triple (with rollaway bed) Occupancy including buffet breakfast
- Private vehicle for airport transfers and for visits
- Local private English speaking guide in each city
- Train journey from Delhi to Jhansi
- Air travel from Khajuraho to Varanasi and to Delhi on economy class
- Admission Fee
- Christmas Eve & New Year celebration charges
- Any items / services not specifically mentioned in the price includes section
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Minimum booking period should be 30 days from start of Tour date.
- A dress code is required to enter places of worship and selected museums. No shorts or sleeveless tops allowed. Knees and shoulders MUST be covered for both men and women. You may risk refused entry if you fail to comply with these dress requirements
- A moderate amount of walking is involved; comfortable walking shoes are recommended
- While no dress code is strictly enforced, please be advised that short shorts or sleeveless tops are not recommended in the temple
- A minimum of 1 people per booking
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travellers and attraction managers your top questions.
About the operator
This tour has not yet been reviewed, but you can read what other travellers have to say about this operator.
By: WRJ Holidays
The Sun Temple at Modhera is very impressive. Highly recommended for tourists visiting Ahmedabad to include this in…
Attari Border Flag Ceremony
It is wonderful Ceremony to be present at Attari border when the retreat Ceremony takes place. Nice national fervor
Well worth Visiting. Makes an Indian proud to be there. Good showmanship on both sides keeps the crowd going. Frien…
A wonderful ceremonial spectacle, full of pomp and splendor !
I had heard a lot about this and made it a point to attend this ceremony as soon as I could ! The Attari-Wagah bor…
Just amazing feeling
Simply amazing! The overall atmosphere... from entry to exit is devotional... total dedication of people. Seeing is…
Must visit if you are patriotic kind or somewhere in punjab
Must visit if you are planning to teach your kids about BSF and India Pakistan relationship.Definitely gives patrio…
First visit to border
Every one tells that they visit Wagha border but actually Indian side of the border is called 'Attari' & Wagha isvt…
One of the most memorable days of my life. I was blown away. It was such a privilege to see these ancient works of …
Very bad place to visit and i will go to this place in future. Please unsubscribe me from your system and immediate…
Be careful what you book
We booked this tour months in advance. Looking forward to traveling to India in style. Dates were locked in, air fa…
Odynovo(Odyssey) tours were outstanding with a great venue
Queenie Yang was the sales rep and allowed us to customize a 19 day tour of India,Bhutan, and Nepal. The 6 of us s…
The evening or early morning visit to Golden Temple is like you are watching Heaven on Earth. It looks so beautiful…
A Patriotic visit, every Indian must visit it at least once in his/her life
This is my third visit to witness the Flag Ceremony and every time I get the same patriotic feeling . The show is v…
- Duration: 3 days
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Instant Confirmation
- Pickup offered
- Languages Offered: English
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+44 12 2492 8241
Frequently bought together
Popular: Booked by 1,219 travellers!
Popular: Booked by 1,772 travellers!
Popular: Booked by 1,863 travellers!
Frequently Asked Questions about 3 Days tour of Orchha & Khajuraho from Delhi
What time does 3 Days tour of Orchha & Khajuraho from Delhi start?
3 Days tour of Orchha & Khajuraho from Delhi will start at 9:00 AM. Discover and book 3 Days tour of Orchha & Khajuraho from Delhi on Tripadvisor
How much is 3 Days tour of Orchha & Khajuraho from Delhi?
3 Days tour of Orchha & Khajuraho from Delhi price starts from £484.64. Discover and book 3 Days tour of Orchha & Khajuraho from Delhi on Tripadvisor
What is the 3 Days tour of Orchha & Khajuraho from Delhi cancellation policy?
3 Days tour of Orchha & Khajuraho from Delhi cancellation policy: All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties. Discover and book 3 Days tour of Orchha & Khajuraho from Delhi on Tripadvisor
Which company provides 3 Days tour of Orchha & Khajuraho from Delhi?
3 Days tour of Orchha & Khajuraho from Delhi is hosted by WRJ Holidays. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact WRJ Holidays on Tripadvisor. Discover and book 3 Days tour of Orchha & Khajuraho from Delhi on Tripadvisor