This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Chandni Chowk, Near Red Fort, New Delhi 110006 India
* Learn more about the history of this royal palace “The Red Fort” with stories narrated by a local delhiite.
* become a spectator of the unique architectural style - a perfect blend of Persian and Indian architecture can be spotted.
* Explore the streets of Old Delhi, home to silversmiths, repair shops, spicy street food vendors and more.
* Visit Dariba Kalan (the silver market built for emperors daughter) and Kinari Bazaar (wedding market).
* Ride a Tuk Tuk (Cycle Rickshaw) through the narrow alleys of Delhi
Duration: 4 hours