Select Date and Travellers
(Price varies by group size)
Select tour language
Reserve Now & Pay Later
Low Price Guarantee
Sunrise Taj Mahal and Agra City Tour Agra is a major tourist destination because of its many splendid Mughal-era buildings, most notably the Taj Mahal, Agra Fort and Baby Taj (Itmat ud Daula), Mehtab Bagh all three of which are UNESCO World Heritage Sites Starting Timing: In Morning Time (Sunrise View) Duration: 8 hours Pick up From Agra Hotel
- You'll start atDelhiOr, you can also get picked upSee Important Information for details
- 1Taj MahalStop: 9 minutes05:30 Driver and Guide will Pickup you at your Agra Hotel. start your Agra Sightseeing tour by AC Car Places will be Covered During The Tour Taj Mahal : Its one of the Wonders of the World and a UNESCO’s world heritage site. A marvelous commissioned by Mughal emperor Shahjahan, in memory of his wife Mumtaz Mahal Agra Fort : The Agra Fort is a UNESCO World Heritage site and a prominent tourist site after Taj Mahal. Lunch: After Visit of Agra Fort, Have Lunch With Your Loved Ones in Local Restaurant Itmad-ud-Daulah (Baby Taj): Tomb of I’timād-ud-Daulah is located in Agra and often referred to Jewel Baby Taj or Jewel Box. It’s a Tomb commissioned by a Mughal empress for her Father. Mehtab Bagh – Mehtab Bagh lies opposite to Taj Mahal, on the other bank of the river Yamuna. It’s a photographer’s paradise to capture one of the best views of the Taj Mahal Mehtab Bagh: Mehtab Bagh lies opposite to Taj Mahal, on the other bank of the river Yamuna. It’s a photographer’s paradise to capture one of the best views of the Taj Mahal. Explore the Local Market of Agra for Souvenirs (Optional) You can explore the colorful markets of Taj City Agra which is famous for Marble, leather goods, and Handicraft Items. In the Evening you will be dropped at your hotel or Train Station with the memories of Agra City Tour. Note: Taj Mahal Closed on Every FridayRead more
- You'll end atDelhiDelhi, IndiaSee address & details
Returns to original departure point
- A/c car driven by English speaking driver.
- Government Approved Tour guide.
- All toll tax, parking, state tax as applicable.
- Mineral Water Bottles.
- Entrance Fees of Monuments.
- Tips / Gratuities to guide and driver.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travellers and attraction managers your top questions.
About the operator
This tour has not yet been reviewed, but you can read what other travellers have to say about this operator.
By: Classical Holidays India
I have booked a taxi (Ertiga) for my trip in Agra and Mathura and its very good communication and effortless arrang…
Very good attention
I strongly recommend the tour - my wife and I chose 2 nights and 3 full days in New Delhi, Agra and Jaipur. As a mi…
6 days triangle
Best package ever in Índia, I simply loved everything!!! It was such an amazing treasure the story the guide taught…
Professional service and familiar atmosphere!
Thank You Classical Holidays India for this amazing tour! I saw every what i wanted and much much more... excellent…
Trip to Agra Jaipur from Delhi
First time travelled to Agra-Jaipur.. so had no idea.. overall a very satisfying experience.. everything from Hotel…
Agra, Mathura trip
I had booked vehicle from classical holidays for specially see a Holi in Mathura. They given me good service.Our Dr…
I had booked your package from classical holidays. They given to me good service.Our tour Agra,Fatehpur Sikri, Vrin…
Agra one day trip
We, a group of seven people arrived at Agra railway station by 1000 AM on 15 May 2019. The driver from Classical Ho…
They are best in there job in Agra as well as Delhi
I must say Classical Holidays are doing a fantastic job. They are very professional in the services they provide. D…
Booking of night tour tickets
Very helpful in booking night tour tickets. We were reaching only on next day and approached many others for night …
Habiba and Rey
The travel experience was seamless and they were very friendly and helpful of our needs. Thanks for the team
M Mano Balaji n00
Delhi Agra trip
It's was very nice. Cost was very reasonable. Go coordination. They came morning as what time told and had taken al…
Our India experience
Our 6 day tour of the golden triangle was very amazing especially our Taj Mahal tour which I think was the highligh…
Agra to Jaipur by car
I used Classical Holidays for a private driver to get two of us from Agra to Jaipur when I was visiting India last …
sushil kumar M00
Memorable Agra trip.
Mr. Goswami jee is A very nice cool and A man with lot of patience. He will listen to all your needs and will help …
- Duration: 8–9 hours
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Instant Confirmation
- Pickup offered
- Languages Offered: English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Russian, Spanish
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Reserve Now & Pay Later
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+44 12 2492 8241
Travellers also viewed
Frequently bought together
Frequently Asked Questions about Sunrise Taj Mahal and Agra City Tour
What time does Sunrise Taj Mahal and Agra City Tour start?
Sunrise Taj Mahal and Agra City Tour will start at 5:30 AM. Discover and book Sunrise Taj Mahal and Agra City Tour on Tripadvisor
Which attractions will I visit with Sunrise Taj Mahal and Agra City Tour?
During this experience, places you will visit include:Discover and book Sunrise Taj Mahal and Agra City Tour on Tripadvisor
How much is Sunrise Taj Mahal and Agra City Tour?
Sunrise Taj Mahal and Agra City Tour price starts from £45.32. Discover and book Sunrise Taj Mahal and Agra City Tour on Tripadvisor
What is the Sunrise Taj Mahal and Agra City Tour cancellation policy?
Sunrise Taj Mahal and Agra City Tour cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Sunrise Taj Mahal and Agra City Tour on Tripadvisor