Recommended by 100% of travellers
Select Date and Travellers
(Price varies by group size)
Reserve Now & Pay Later
Low Price Guarantee
- You'll get picked upSee Important Information for details
- 1India GateStop: 30 minutesSee details
- 2Rashtrapati BhawanStop: 15 minutesSee details
- 3Red FortStop: 60 minutes - Admission excludedSee details
- 4Friday Mosque (Jama Masjid)Stop: 30 minutes - Admission excludedSee details
- 5Swaminarayan AkshardhamStop: 3 hours - Admission excludedSee details
- 6Chandni ChowkStop: 60 minutes - Admission excludedSee details
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Fuel surcharge
- Hotel/airport pickup
- Hotel/airport drop-off
- Transport by private vehicle
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- WiFi on board
- Entry/Admission - Red Fort
- Entry/Admission - Friday Mosque (Jama Masjid)
- Entry/Admission - Swaminarayan Akshardham
- Entry/Admission - Chandni Chowk
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Not recommended for travellers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travellers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travellers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s cancelled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Time of year
I highly recommend this trip. Not only is it a fantastic way to see Delhi, Jeevan is a true professional. Whether you want to cram all the sites into a long day, or just looking for a chilled ride to a few attractions, don't be afraid to ask to change it up. The basket of…
1 Helpful vote
I have experienced Jeevan's professionalism many times during my visit to Delhi. First of all he is an excellent human being, very safe driver and keep his car very neat and clean. He don't hesitate to provide helping hand to customer in order to make them very comfortable. He…
Date of experience: February 2019
Brilliant Service - on time very helpful, responsive, honest, reliable, trustworthy & 100% customer focus
It started when Mr. Jeevan Singh welcome us at New Delhi Indira Gandhi International Airport. It is our very first visit to India. The pickup was on time and very friendly. Mr. Jeevan provided the transport for the entire duration of our stay in India. His well maintained…
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travellers and attraction managers your top questions.
About the operator
This experience only has a few reviews, but you can read what other travellers have to say about the operator.
By: Himalayan Trips India
An amazing journey into the foothills of the Himalayas
We had a wonderful trip, expertly organised by Mr Jeevan Singh, planning an itinerary that took us to some amazing …
Haridwar joshimath Auli Rishikesh
I had booked an executive Innova with Mr.Dhan Singh for 6 days , it was my sister’s bday so wanted to go for a best…
Nice trip of utrakhand. Thank you so much for provide good vehicle and knowledgeable driver. Thanks once again
Good service for Rajasthan tour. Nice and comfortable drive. Mr. Negi safe driver. Recommended taxi/car service
Amazing tour of Golden Triangle
From the day we landed in New Delhi air port until we were sent back to air port we were taken care by this tour co…
A Fabulous Trip
We are a family of four from Malaysia joined Himalayan Trips India for a 5 nights 6 days to India Golden Triangle w…
We had a week touring the Golden Triangle in India with Dhan Singh Negi as our driver. He is an excellent driver an…
Our amazing trip to Himalayas 😊
This was our first trip to India and really it was very amazing and unique trip. Full of adventures and new experie…
Amazing Rajasthan Trip with Himalayan Trips India
This was my first trip when i booked my travel package with Himalayan trips india. We got in touch with Himalayan t…
Great trip to Taj Mahal "HIGHLY RECOMMENDED"
We had an amazing trip to "Taj Mahal" with Himalayan Trips India. I found contact details of Mr.Jeevan Singh from m…
Highly recommended Himalayan Trips India with Jeevan Singh
First of all many many thanks to Jeevan Singh, he makes our trip so special, enjoyable and obviously unforgettable,…
The perfect trip to Himalayan
Hello Jeevan! The vacation was wonderful and I can not say thank you enough for the an awsome trip!! We had great …
Feels like traveling with family
Jeevan is not only an expert navigator, he's also an excellent human being and storyteller. We spent 5 days in Rani…
Amazing Trip with Jeevan Singh
We booked a trip to Himalaya with Mr. Jeevan Singh and it amazing all the hotel were fabulous food was delicious ca…
A good taxi driver
Very good driver with a lot of communication a real pleasure to be driven by Jivan ! Book him for any trip un India…
- Duration: 7–8 hours
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Instant Confirmation
- Pickup offered
- Languages Offered: English
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Reserve Now & Pay Later
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+44 12 2492 8241
Travellers also viewed
Frequently bought together
Popular: Booked by 1,219 travellers!
Popular: Booked by 291 travellers!
Popular: Booked by 1,863 travellers!
Frequently Asked Questions about Delhi Sightseeing Private Tour
What time does Delhi Sightseeing Private Tour start?
Delhi Sightseeing Private Tour will start at 8:00 AM. Discover and book Delhi Sightseeing Private Tour on Tripadvisor
Which attractions will I visit with Delhi Sightseeing Private Tour?
How much is Delhi Sightseeing Private Tour?
Delhi Sightseeing Private Tour price starts from £25.56. Discover and book Delhi Sightseeing Private Tour on Tripadvisor
What is the Delhi Sightseeing Private Tour cancellation policy?
Delhi Sightseeing Private Tour cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Delhi Sightseeing Private Tour on Tripadvisor