Select Date and Travellers
(Price varies by group size)
Select tour language
Low Price GuaranteeNo Booking Fees
Cultural Rajasthan tour is delight for travellers who want to experience Indian History & Culture. This 10 days trip let you experience the most historical cities like Delhi, Agra. Jaipur, Jodhpur, Udaipur & Pushkar. Delhi... The capital of the vast, mystic subcontinent that is India. The city of Jaipur is capital of Rajasthan, famous for its colorful culture, forts, palaces, and lakes. Also known as Pink City due to the Pink stones used in the construction of the houses in Jaipur. Jodhpur is the second largest city of Rajasthan. Pushkar is all about a semicircular lake with 52 'ghats'. Jodhpur is famous for its magnificent forts and palaces. It is situated at the edge of the Thar Desert with Jaisalmer on its west, Barmar, Jalor and Pali on its south, Bikaner on its north, and Nagaur on the eastern side. The city of Udaipur is located in the Aravalli ranges of the royal state of Rajasthan, Udaipur is surrounded by ancient mountains and set on the edge of three lakes.
Delhi - Agra (By Road and Guided...
Agra - Fatehpur Sikri - Jaipur...
In Jaipur (Guided Sightseeing...
Jaipur - Pushkar (By Road)
Pushkar - Jodhpur (By Road)
In Jodhpur (Guided Sightseeing...
Jodhpur - Ranakpur - Udaipur (By...
In Udaipur (Guided Sightseeing...
Departure from Udaipur
- 10 night's accommodation in hotels
- Professional English-speaking tour guide In Delhi, Agra, Jaipur, Jodhpur & Udaipur
- Private English-speaking chauffeur driven car throughout the trip
- Rickshaw Ride in Old Delhi to explore Hustle Bustle Market of Chandni Chowk
- Battery Van ride at Taj Mahal in Agra
- Marble Factory visit in Agra
- Jeep Safari in Jaipur to climb Amer fort
- Boat ride in Udaipur
- Handmade Jewels / stone cutting factory visit in Jaipur
- Exclusive shopping tours in local markets to get a feel of real Indian art and culture
- Our company representative for transfers and arrivals as per the plan
- Packaged Drinking Water
- All applicable toll taxes, parking, fuel, govt taxes.
- International or Domestic Airfare
- Entrance Fees to Monuments / Sightseeing Places
- Tips to Drivers & Guides
- Optional Tours / Activities
- Any Personal Expenses
- Any Meals unless specified in the inclusions
- Any other services which are not mentioned in Inclusions
- Any expenses arising out of unforeseen circumstances like flight delay / cancellation / hike in fare
- Strike / Natural calamities
- Medical and insurance of any kind
- Camera fee at monuments
- Entry/Admission - Humayun's Tomb
- Entry/Admission - Qutub Minar
- Entry/Admission - Agra Fort
- Entry/Admission - Taj Mahal
- Entry/Admission - Fatehpur Sikri
- Entry/Admission - Amber Fort
- Entry/Admission - Hawa Mahal - Palace of Wind
- Entry/Admission - City Palace of Jaipur
- Entry/Admission - Jantar Mantar - Jaipur
- Entry/Admission - Brahma Temple
- Entry/Admission - Pushkar Lake
- Entry/Admission - Mehrangarh Fort
- Entry/Admission - Jaswant Thada
- Entry/Admission - Mandore Garden
- Entry/Admission - Ranakpur Jain Temple
- Entry/Admission - City Palace of Udaipur
- Entry/Admission - Sahelion Ki Bari
- Entry/Admission - Lake Pichola
- Entry/Admission - Jagdish Temple
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travellers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travellers and attraction managers your top questions.
About the operator
This tour has not yet been reviewed, but you can read what other travellers have to say about this operator.
By: World Travel Experiences
wonderful highlight of India
a lovely trip, very comfortable experience for me and my parents - airport pick-up, accomodation, transport, tour g…
Delhi, Agra, Jaipur, Jodhpur and udaipur trip
Amazing trip and lovely service from the guides and driver and all those who helped me arrange the trip
Glimpse of Kathmandu
We enjoyed this trip thoroughly. The guides were very informative and patient. Our drivers were great too. I don’t …
A well organised private tour. The guides and my driver, Mr Narender kept me protected and comfortable throughout t…
Break from work!
Decided to to take a break from work to explore the arts and crafts festival "Surajund Mela" near Delhi. Wtx organ…
Amazing Golden Triangle Tour
The 6-Day Golden Triangle Tour with 5-Star hotels was an amazing experience. Everything from communicating with the…
A very big thank you to WTX for planning a super holiday. A special thank to Prateek and Pravesh for accommodating …
Excellent Intro to India with a professional company
WTX Travel • Organised a 10 day private tour through Northern India in Jan 2020. Highly recommended • Pluses o gre…
Kerala is worth a visit
We certainly enjoyed our trip to Kerala, a state that can boast with some phantastic nature. Our private tour was r…
Best travel agency in India
Thanks to the whole team of world travel experiences. you guys made our trip. Best decision to travel through you g…
Memorable Tour experience
Thanks to the team of World Travel Experience specially Nikhil. They arranged a fantastic trip to Kerala. The selec…
Perfect planned trip
It all went so smooth. I am happy that everything was taken care by you guys and it was just a hassle free tour. Me…
Thank you for this great company in terms of services and good stay (World travel experiences) , with the wonderful…
8 days Golden triangle tour
It was the best experience we had. Our driver Narinder Singh was very good, punctual and took us everywhere. He wou…
Amazing Trip through world Travel Experiences
World Travel Experiences is the best travel agency, they will hear exactly what you want and expect from your trip.…
- Indira Gandhi International T3 Road, Red Fort, and 28 more
- Duration: 11 days
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Instant Confirmation
- Pickup offered
- Languages Offered: English, French, German, Italian, Spanish
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+44 12 2492 8241
Popular: Booked by 1,863 travellers!
Popular: Booked by 945 travellers!
Frequently Asked Questions about Private 11 Days India Cultural Rajasthan Tour
What time does Private 11 Days India Cultural Rajasthan Tour start?
Private 11 Days India Cultural Rajasthan Tour will start at 5:00 AM. Discover and book Private 11 Days India Cultural Rajasthan Tour on Tripadvisor
How much is Private 11 Days India Cultural Rajasthan Tour?
Private 11 Days India Cultural Rajasthan Tour price starts from £459.14. Discover and book Private 11 Days India Cultural Rajasthan Tour on Tripadvisor
What is the Private 11 Days India Cultural Rajasthan Tour cancellation policy?
Private 11 Days India Cultural Rajasthan Tour cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Private 11 Days India Cultural Rajasthan Tour on Tripadvisor
Which company provides Private 11 Days India Cultural Rajasthan Tour?
Private 11 Days India Cultural Rajasthan Tour is hosted by World Travel Experiences. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact World Travel Experiences on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Private 11 Days India Cultural Rajasthan Tour on Tripadvisor