Select Date and Travellers
(Price varies by group size)
Select tour language
Low Price GuaranteeNo Booking Fees
The specialty of this trip is which makes this tour unique is "Buddha" this trip specially for Boddhism,The most important places of pilgrimage in Buddhism are located in the Gangetic plains of Northern India and Southern Nepal, in the area between New Delhi and Rajgir.
Delhi to Agra
Agra to Lucknow
Lucknow to Sravasti
Sravasti to Kushinagar
kushinagar to Patna via Vaishali
Patna to Gaya via Rajgir
BodhGaya sight seen
Bodhgaya to Varanasi
Varanasi sight seen
Dropping Varanasi airport
New Delhi, Delhi, India
Varanasi, Uttar Pradesh, India
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Tour Guide
- Hotel 3*4*5*
- Entry/Admission - Jetavana
- Gratuities (Recommended)
- Entry/Admission - Qutub Minar
- Entry/Admission - Mehtab Bagh
- Entry/Admission - Taj Mahal
- Entry/Admission - Agra Fort
- Entry/Admission - Bara Imambara
- Entry/Admission - Ambedkar Memorial Park
- Entry/Admission - Shravasti District
- Entry/Admission - Ramabhar Stupa
- Entry/Admission - Parinirvana Stupa
- Entry/Admission - Ashok Pillar
- Entry/Admission - Vishwa Shanti Stupa
- Entry/Admission - Mahasukhamdada Chan Thargyi Pagoda (Myanmar)
- Entry/Admission - Venu Van
- Entry/Admission - Rajgir
- Entry/Admission - Buddha Smriti Park
- Entry/Admission - Golghar
- Entry/Admission - Dungeshwari Cave Temples
- Entry/Admission - Royal Bhutan Monastery
- Entry/Admission - Great Buddha Statue
- Entry/Admission - Bodhi Tree
- Entry/Admission - Ganga Aarti
- Entry/Admission - Kashi Vishwanath Temple
- Entry/Admission - Dashashwamedh Ghat
- Entry/Admission - Manikarnika Ghat
- Entry/Admission - Sarnath
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travellers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travellers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travellers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travellers and attraction managers your top questions.
About the operator
This tour has not yet been reviewed, but you can read what other travellers have to say about this operator.
By: Pacific Tour India
I love the trip i like pacific tpur inxoa i like the services everything was bagus i like agra ans delhi
Agra delhi trip
Sunny very good griendly happy always smile i enjoy thr trip im very happy with pacific tour india .....
Taj Mahal trip
The service is good. There are so many people at there. But, the tour guide always make sure we are go there togeth…
Trip delhi agra
Sunny very good always smile and friendly i like trip with sunny and pacific tour india delhi and agra
pacific tour india gave me good memories i came with pacific now ²nd time i feel very friendly and happy with sunny
Sunny good very I like the services and Pacific tour India is good trours I like the car and driver too
Delhi agra tour
sunny tour guide who is friendly, kind, polite, very helpful, creative, handsome Pacific tour india...
Exellent services by pacific tour india by sunny ajay and driver shiva car was very clean we fun with sunny
10 days Delhi, Mathura, Agra, Gwalior, Jhanshi, Orchha, Khajuraho, Varanasi Tour
Its a perfect trip. Thanks to Ajay & his team. Ajay has been professional right from inquiry to planning. He is ope…
Private Tour in Jaipur
Rahul was our driver 3N stay at Jaipur. He is very familiar with the local attractions and restaurants. I would rec…
Thanks for Mr Ajay Dubey who is a great guide during my tour in Agra. He is extremely helpful and make my tour ver…
Enjoying the trip
I went to India with my friends. The driver pick us up in the airport, then drive us to agra, jaipur, and delhi. We…
we enjoy the driver and guide. they are very nice. we go to agra and then jaipur and then delhi. the city are very …
Enjoying the trip, it was so good. The driver is very nice, and the tour guide explain everything. Thank you
Mr Peter leggett
We stayed in Agra for two days and was driven around the city by paratap katana he was very polite and informative…
- India Gate, Qutub Minar, and 28 more
- Duration: 10 days
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Instant Confirmation
- Languages Offered: English, Arabic, Chinese, Chinese, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Russian, Spanish
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+44 12 2492 8241
Frequently bought together
Popular: Booked by 377 travellers!
Popular: Booked by 1,219 travellers!
Popular: Booked by 1,863 travellers!
Popular: Booked by 946 travellers!
Frequently Asked Questions about Ziarah Buddha 9 Nights 10 Days Trip by Private Car
What time does Ziarah Buddha 9 Nights 10 Days Trip by Private Car start?
Ziarah Buddha 9 Nights 10 Days Trip by Private Car will start at 7:00 AM. Discover and book Ziarah Buddha 9 Nights 10 Days Trip by Private Car on Tripadvisor
Which attractions will I visit with Ziarah Buddha 9 Nights 10 Days Trip by Private Car?
How much is Ziarah Buddha 9 Nights 10 Days Trip by Private Car?
Ziarah Buddha 9 Nights 10 Days Trip by Private Car price starts from £530.40. Discover and book Ziarah Buddha 9 Nights 10 Days Trip by Private Car on Tripadvisor
What is the Ziarah Buddha 9 Nights 10 Days Trip by Private Car cancellation policy?
Ziarah Buddha 9 Nights 10 Days Trip by Private Car cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Ziarah Buddha 9 Nights 10 Days Trip by Private Car on Tripadvisor