Recommended by 100% of travellers
Select Date and Travellers
(Price varies by group size)
Low Price GuaranteeNo Booking Fees
Experience the world famous sights of Delhi, Agra, and Jaipur on a 3-day tour of the famous Golden Triangle. Enjoy an itinerary jam-packed with must-see highlights, including the majestic Taj Mahal, all while experiencing India's diverse and vibrant culture. Drive through Old and New Delhi, seeing its many landmarks. In Old Delhi, admire the Red Fort, elegant mosques, and the site of Mahatma Gandhi's cremation. visit Amer Fort. Once inside, explore the interior and marvel at the fascinating paintings, intricate decoration, and embedded precious stones. Conclude your journey with a city tour of Jaipur and see the vast former palace of the Maharaja, part of which still serves as a royal residence. Examine the intriguing astronomical instruments at the neighboring Jantar Manta observatory. Return back to Delhi as you complete your discovery
Day 01: Arrive Delhi
Day 02: Delhi/Agra/Jaipur
Day 03: Jaipur/Delhi
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Budget hotel stay
- Guide and monument entrances
- Entry/Admission - Chandni Chowk
- Entry/Admission - Taj Mahal
- Entry/Admission - City Palace of Jaipur
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travellers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
If you cancel at least 4 days in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee. If you cancel within 3 days of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
Time of year
Indias famous golden Triangle is done by us at the least expected budget.... Also we did it in a very short Span of time.... Company used by us very humble and patient in handling our queries
Date of experience: January 2020
Response from Jaithevoyager, Owner at 3 Day Economical Golden Triangle Tour
Responded 13 Dec 2020
Dear guest many thanks for the time taken to post your valuable review. ...this will surely give us more impetus to perform better
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travellers and attraction managers your top questions.
About the operator
This experience only has a few reviews, but you can read what other travellers have to say about the operator.
By: Discover Activities
Buddhas enlightenment spot, Imposing hills of Rajgir and Wisdom of Nalanda
We first experienced the positive vibes at Buddhas enlightenment spot "Bodhgaya", spent time understanding buddhist…
A Quaint Town with monumental Buddhist heritage and history
A Quaint Town with monumental Buddhist heritage and history. Just an hour drive from Gorakhpur city is this quaint …
A Surprise awaiting during the weekends from delhi.
A Surprise awaiting during the weekends from delhi. Located in the mighty Himalayas and plush greenery around, the …
Efficient Teamwork behind our exciting tour
We book a couple of Old Delhi Tours from this amazing team. The Owner was gem of a person and always around to answ…
Mr.Jai Singh helped us to plan the trip from booking, transport to sightseeing . It was a great holiday.Thank you
Goldmine of historical ruins
This wooded patch of land in the middle of city hustle is surprisingly a goldmine of historical ruins. Dating to va…
Day Tour to Bodh Gaya
We appreciated the driver and organizer's flexibility and patience to accommodate an early departure from Patna and…
green lung and paradise of delhi
Green Lung of Delhi Suburb. Amazing calm and beautiful birds. it takes a long and patient session to spot the best …
One of the great attractions of mumbai , very nice architecture and worth visiting place to understand history of I…
Worth a visit in December.
Enjoyed the serenity although there were not many birds on the 1st of November. Rs.500 they charged for the camera …
Exhilarating excursion near Kamasutra temple of khajuraho.
Exhilarating excursion near Kamasutra temple of khajuraho. This amazing tiger heaven is so close to the temple tow…
Worth visit but check on timings
This was a short trip and we went from Gokarna. It was about 1.5 hour drive but loved the beauty. The temple has ti…
An ancient engineering marvel impossible to explain in words.
An ancient engineering marvel impossible to explain in words....I was simply in an alien world with gods and angles…
Pilgrimage trip to Uttarpradesh
Pilgrimage trip to Uttarpradesh was nicely arranged and operated by the team. We were corresponding with Mr singh w…
History hidden beneath the soil and woods
Mehrauli archaeological park is an historical mine where it is so much to unravel.... The guide Me Jai singh was en…
- Chandni Chowk, Taj Mahal, and 1 more
- Duration: 3 days
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 4 days in advance
- Instant Confirmation
- Pickup offered
- Languages Offered: English
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Free Cancellation up to 4 days in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+44 12 2492 8241
Frequently bought together
Popular: Booked by 1,221 travellers!
Popular: Booked by 705 travellers!
Popular: Booked by 952 travellers!
Frequently Asked Questions about 3 Day Economical Golden Triangle Tour
- 3 Day Economical Golden Triangle Tour will start at 6:00 AM. Discover and book 3 Day Economical Golden Triangle Tour on Tripadvisor
- During this experience, places you will visit include:Discover and book 3 Day Economical Golden Triangle Tour on Tripadvisor
- 3 Day Economical Golden Triangle Tour price starts from £130.74. Discover and book 3 Day Economical Golden Triangle Tour on Tripadvisor
- 3 Day Economical Golden Triangle Tour cancellation policy: If you cancel at least 4 days in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee. If you cancel within 3 days of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee. Discover and book 3 Day Economical Golden Triangle Tour on Tripadvisor