Select Date and Travellers
(Price varies by group size)
Select tour language
Low Price GuaranteeNo Booking Fees
See some of India's most iconic cities on this comprehensive 4-day Golden Triangle tour. Relax in the comfort of a private air-conditioned vehicle and make your way between Delhi, Agra, and Jaipur. Your driver shares details, insight, and the history of historic landmarks along the way. See the sunrise over the Taj Mahal—a UNESCO World Heritage Site—head up to Amber Fort, and explore the Maharaja’s City Palace, with guides provided at each sight. Round-trip transport from New Delhi, overnight accommodations, and daily hotel breakfast included.
Delhi - Agra (220 Kms)
Agra - Jaipur
Jaipur city tour
Jaipur - Delhi
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Private transportation
- Water Bottle
- 3 Nights accommodation on double sharing
- Tour guide
- Monument Fee
- All Personal Expenses
- Food and Drinks
- Supplement Charges on Year eve and 24th and 25th December
- Entry/Admission - Taj Mahal
- Entry/Admission - Agra Fort
- Entry/Admission - City Palace of Jaipur
- Entry/Admission - Jantar Mantar - Jaipur
- Entry/Admission - Amber Palace
- Entry/Admission - Hawa Mahal - Palace of Wind
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travellers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travellers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travellers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
If you cancel at least 7 days in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee. If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee. If you cancel within 2 days of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travellers and attraction managers your top questions.
About the operator
This tour has not yet been reviewed, but you can read what other travellers have to say about this operator.
By: Divyan Holidays - Day Tours & Activities
Puneet Verma was a very experienced and knowing guide in Agra. I want to thank Divyan Holidays, that they made our …
I enjoyed Same Day Taj mahal tour
I enjoyed the Same Day Taj Mahal tour by gatimaan express train from Delhi to Agra for the Taj Mahal & Agra fort wi…
3 Days Golden Triangle Tour with Divyan Holidays
I found Divyan Holidays through internet and sent out a email enquiring about a short package for Golden Triangle T…
Amazing trip With Divyan Holidays!!!!!!!!!!!!
We booked the Taj mahal Tour by Train. manoj was very nice and helpful. Our driver was Anil n Delhi and Sandeep in …
We had great time with Raj He planned a nice tour in New Delhi, AGra & Jaipur Every thing worked perfect He was…
Personally I felt the services are very good in fact they are very detailed and they organise everything properly a…
Raj is amazing!!!!
My trip to India was wonderful thanks to Raj. He is simply the best. He made sure that me and my family have the be…
RAJ is a beauty
Raj was EXCELLENT to us, helping us find everything we needed. Our trip would’ve been a mess without him. It was an…
An impromptu tour of Delhi
I was lucky enough to be introduced to Raj today and have him as a tour guide. He made up a tour on the spot accord…
Raj Mishra is the BEST tour host EVER!
The whole tour was fantastic...way beyond expectations! I was hesitant to travel alone but Raj made sure I was wel…
Delhi with Raj
Awesome and professional tour guide, he is very nice and honest about the places we visited. He could manage the pl…
First Class Tour Guide!
We travelled from Amritsar to Delhi and arrived late to find our hotel was filthy with no air conditioning. We stay…
Best guide in delhi
The first time we landed in Delhi we were picked up by Raj, we were satisfied with all the services, Raj very clear…
Delhi by Raj
Great guide, friendly, helpful, no alternative motives, just a genuine tour guide and good bloke. Took us where we …
One day at delhi with raj
Thank you raj for guiding us strolling around Delhi.. Raj very proactive person, funny and make me feel safe every …
- New Delhi, India Gate, and 13 more
- Duration: 4 days
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 7 days in advance
- Instant Confirmation
- Pickup offered
- Languages Offered: English, Spanish
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Free Cancellation up to 7 days in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+44 12 2492 8241
Frequently bought together
from £76.81* £80.91
Popular: Booked by 1,221 travellers!
Popular: Booked by 377 travellers!
Frequently Asked Questions about Private 3 Nights 4 Days Golden Triangle Tour
- Private 3 Nights 4 Days Golden Triangle Tour will start at 8:00 AM. Discover and book Private 3 Nights 4 Days Golden Triangle Tour on Tripadvisor
- Private 3 Nights 4 Days Golden Triangle Tour price starts from £267.70. Discover and book Private 3 Nights 4 Days Golden Triangle Tour on Tripadvisor
- Private 3 Nights 4 Days Golden Triangle Tour cancellation policy: If you cancel at least 7 days in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee. If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee. If you cancel within 2 days of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee. Discover and book Private 3 Nights 4 Days Golden Triangle Tour on Tripadvisor