Recommended by 100% of travellers
Select Date and Travellers
Reserve Now & Pay Later
Low Price Guarantee
The Red Fort Complex is a UNESCO World Heritage protected site and also named as the largest Fort in Delhi. This fort is known locally in Hindi as Lal Qila which translates into English as Red Fort. It was the palace of Shahjahanabad (now known as Old Delhi) which was the capital city of the fifth Mughal emperor Shah Jahan. It now stands tall as one of the most famous monuments of not only Delhi but also of India.
- You'll start atChandni ChowkKaccha Bagh Area, Old Delhi, New Delhi, Delhi 110006, IndiaOur Guide will meet you at Chandni Chowk Metro Station Gate No. 2.See address & details
- 1Red FortStop: 3 hours - Admission excludedSee details
- 2Red FortStop: 60 minutes - Admission excludedSee details
- 3Red FortStop: 60 minutesSee details
- You'll end atChandni ChowkKaccha Bagh Area, Old Delhi, New Delhi, Delhi 110006, IndiaOur Guide will meet you at Chandni Chowk Metro Station Gate No. 2.See address & details
Chandni Chowk, Kaccha Bagh Area, Old Delhi, New Delhi, Delhi 110006, India
Returns to original departure point
- Personal Tour Guide
- Hotel Pick up and Drop at additional cost
- Entry/Admission - Red Fort
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travellers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 6 travellers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Time of year
One of the best historical monuments in Delhi.A must visit for all.The Guide was well interactive and polite during the whole tour.
Date of experience: November 2019
Response from saircommunity, Guest Relations Manager at Delhi Red Fort Guided Walking Tour
Responded 1 Jan 2020
Thank you - we are excited that you enjoyed your trip. We hope you travel with us again soon.
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travellers and attraction managers your top questions.
About the operator
This experience only has a few reviews, but you can read what other travellers have to say about the operator.
walk & photo
A place to feel the old Goa, be it the architecture, locality, Art galleries. Need to walk a lot to experience and…
Trip into traditional Hindu India
Great trip with Suraj. Picked us up bang on time from our hotel, on the outskirts of Varanasi, then the usual hell …
Insights into Varanasi from a local guide's perspective.
This was a brilliant tour combining beautiful vistas from a boat ride on the river and walking through the hidden b…
Wonderful and unique experience in the heart of Delhi
For lovers of all things food and culture - this tour is a unique experience! Beginning with a walk around the fasc…
I really had an amazing trip with Mr. Sohail and the Sair Community. The team was very active and supportive throug…
Full repeat value...
Thanks to the organizers for the wonderful trip. Driving this beast across Goa was altogether a different experienc…
The Delhi that you often forget
Exploring the rich history of Nizamuddin basti and visiting shrines etc was an extremely surreal and interesting ex…
Really enjoyed it
We went to Goa for a sort of re-union for our college friends. One of them was about to get married as well, so the…
Sair organised a brilliant trip to Agra with Sohail Sir. Sir is indeed one of the best walk leaders and educators I…
Worth a visit with Mr. Sohail Hashmi
Good things: 1) Curated with the highest knowledge denomination available 2) Nice stay / food / travel 3) Smooth e…
Highly recommended tour. Vijay, our guide, explained everything very nicely. He answered every question, and we wer…
Scenic Beauty with architecture
What an enjoyable experience this was. Udaipur is the best city in Rajasthan. The city is full of beautiful buildin…
Rajasthan is an amazing place. This was my third visit to India. And India never fails to surprise me. This time, I…
The Sanjay walk was a walk through a very friendly area. Our guide was a local who had grown up in Sanjay Colony …
This was a lovely historical tour. Our guide was great to talk to and so knowledgeable on all the history. The mas…
- Duration: 2–4 hours
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Instant Confirmation
- Languages Offered: English
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Reserve Now & Pay Later
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+44 12 2492 8241
Travellers also viewed
Frequently bought together
Popular: Booked by 1,221 travellers!
Popular: Booked by 952 travellers!
Frequently Asked Questions about Delhi Red Fort Guided Walking Tour
- During this experience, places you will visit include:Discover and book Delhi Red Fort Guided Walking Tour on Tripadvisor
- Delhi Red Fort Guided Walking Tour price starts from £10.73. Discover and book Delhi Red Fort Guided Walking Tour on Tripadvisor
- Delhi Red Fort Guided Walking Tour cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Delhi Red Fort Guided Walking Tour on Tripadvisor
- Delhi Red Fort Guided Walking Tour is hosted by Sair. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Sair on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Delhi Red Fort Guided Walking Tour on Tripadvisor