Select Date and Travellers
(Price varies by group size)
Select tour language
Reserve Now & Pay Later
Low Price Guarantee
Delhi is a capital of India and we are trying to show mostly officially monuments in Delhi to Travelers and We Will show to guest mostly heritage sights which comes in under archaeology survey of india it's a short trip it will be just complete in 8 hours
- You'll get picked upSee Important Information for details
- 1Friday Mosque (Jama Masjid)Stop: 20 minutes - Admission excludedSee details
- 2Red FortStop: 60 minutes - Admission excludedSee details
- 3Raj GhatStop: 30 minutesSee details
- 4India GateStop: 30 minutesSee details
- 5Humayun's TombStop: 90 minutes - Admission excludedSee detailsPass byParliament HouseRashtrapati Bhavan
- 6Qutub MinarStop: 45 minutes - Admission excludedSee details
- 7Lotus TempleStop: 30 minutesSee details
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- All Parking and Other charges of vehicle
- Bottled water
- English, French, German,Italian, Russian and Spanish Speaking Guide
- monuments entrance fees
- Entry/Admission - Friday Mosque (Jama Masjid)
- Entry/Admission - Red Fort
- Entry/Admission - Humayun's Tomb
- Entry/Admission - Qutub Minar
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- 1 to 3 Person= Ac Sedan cab
- 4 to 5 person= Ac Toyota Innova
- 6 to 11 Person= 12 seater Tempo Traveller
- 12 to 15 persons= Mini Coach
- Most travellers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s cancelled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travellers. If it’s cancelled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travellers and attraction managers your top questions.
About the operator
This tour has not yet been reviewed, but you can read what other travellers have to say about this operator.
By: Amit Tours
Amit Tours - Incredible Golden Triangle tour!!
Ramesh and Gaurav were some of the best humans and tour Guides we have ever met! They were always there to answer a…
Safe, Clean, Professional, Knowledge filled experience
My partner and I recently visited India, yes during the Corona Virus hysteria. We planned and met with Gaurav for t…
One of the nicest humans on earth! Amazing driver, incredible knowledge, patience! We love Amit! Thank you so much!
I came to India with my mother, We soon met our driver Amit. This amazing man took us from deli to agra to neemran…
Two incredible weeks in Rajasthan with Gaurav
My 18yo daughter and I spent 2 weeks in India: New Delhi - Varanasi - Agra - Jaipur - Pushkar - Jodhpur - Udaipur. …
Day trip to Jaipur – a day full of beautiful views and history
The driver, Sharop, picked us up at our hotel in New Delhi at 7 am as planned. It was a lot of traffic on our way o…
An amazing service!
My husband and I spent two days with Vijay. One-day trip to Taj Mahal and one day of sightseeing in Delhi. Vijay is…
Rahul driver and guide in Delhi
Rahul from Amit Tours took me and my dautgher to travel in Delhi. He is very polite, has a lot of knowledge, explai…
Day trip in Delhi with Rahul
My mother and I booked a day trip in Delhi with Rahul from Amit Tours. First he welcomed us with drinks (it was ver…
2 amazing weeks in North India with Liton and Amit Tours
Amit arranged together with me a wonderful trip of 2 weeks to north India for 5 persons (2 couples and a big daug…
Wonderful 8 days trip in Rajasthan with Amit Tours
Amit organized our trip around the Rajasthan (Agra, Jaipur, Udaipur, Ranakpur, Jodhpur). According to our wishes, w…
The BEST experience!!
Oh gosh, where do I start? Gourav completely made my trip to India truly an unforgettable experience!! We spent fiv…
Fantastic 12 days with Vijay
We had a fantastic 12 days in Rajasthan with our driver Vijay. Vijay is a very good driver which is a must in Indi…
rajasthan tour 16 days
Amit organized everything from arrival until departure: car, hotels, visits. His assistance in arranging an excitin…
North India trip with Amit
Amit is our neighbor but he is very good driver .we spend 3 days with him and it was wonderful , he drive very care…
Amazing Rajasthan (North of India) tour with Gaurav
My family and did a tour with Gaurav from december 28th 2018 to january 13th 2019.We went to New Delhi, Jalsaimer, …
- Duration: 8h
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Instant Confirmation
- Pickup offered
- Languages Offered: English, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Russian, Spanish
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Reserve Now & Pay Later
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+44 12 2492 8241
Travellers also viewed
Frequently bought together
Popular: Booked by 1,220 travellers!
Popular: Booked by 947 travellers!
Frequently Asked Questions about Delhi Day Tour
Which attractions will I visit with Delhi Day Tour?
How much is Delhi Day Tour?
Delhi Day Tour price starts from £16.88. Discover and book Delhi Day Tour on Tripadvisor
What is the Delhi Day Tour cancellation policy?
Delhi Day Tour cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Delhi Day Tour on Tripadvisor