Select Date and Travellers
(Price varies by group size)
Low Price GuaranteeNo Booking Fees
The western coast of India is located between Kerala and Gujarat and extends from the Arabian Sea to the Western Ghats. Its total length is 1400 km, width ranges from 10 km to 80 km, and the elevation ranges from 150 m to 300 m above sea level. It is characterized by sandy beaches, mud-flats, sand-dunes, alluvial tracts, estuaries, lagoons, residual hills and more. It lacks deltas as the short and swift rivers are not able to make deltas in this coast.
Mumbai - Alibaug (100km/ 2hr...
Alibaug - Ratnagiri (300km/ 6hr...
Ratnagiri - Sindhudurg - Goa...
Goa - Karwar - Gokarna (235km/...
Gokarna - Udupi - Mangalore...
Mangalore - Bekal - Kannur -...
Kozhikode - Guruvayoor - Cochin...
Cochin - Alleppey (60km/ 1hr)...
Cochin - Departure
- Garland welcome and assistance at airport
- 14 Nights accommodation in selected price category hotels.
- Bottled drinking water in car
- English speaking tour guide on sightseeing days (local guide in each city).
- Private chauffer driven air-conditioned deluxe car for airport transfers, sightseeing & excursion
- Monuments entrances and activities charges mentioned in the itinerary.
- Ferry tickets to visit Elephanta Caves
- Government taxes.
- Entry/Admission - Elephanta Caves
- Entry/Admission - Chhatrapati Shivaji Terminus
- Entry/Admission - Kanakeshwar Devasthan Temple
- Entry/Admission - Alibag Beach
- Entry/Admission - Murud Janjira
- Entry/Admission - Sindhudurg Fort
- Entry/Admission - Church of St. Francis of Assissi
- Entry/Admission - Mattancherry Palace
- Entry/Admission - Alleppey Backwaters
- Any air fare
- Camera charges at monuments
- Meals other than mentioned in inclusions.
- Expenses of personal nature like liquor, laundry, tips, telephone, fax, internet etc.
- Anything not mentioned in inclusions.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Most travellers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s cancelled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
If you cancel at least 7 days in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee. If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee. If you cancel within 2 days of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travellers and attraction managers your top questions.
About the operator
This tour has not yet been reviewed, but you can read what other travellers have to say about this operator.
By: Agora Voyages OPC Pvt. Ltd.
Earth temple Auroville
place is 15 kms from pondichery,walk of 2 kms is require in nature protected forest,nice accomidatio and visit need…
Jammu division has snowfall but not in Jammu city. If you are scares to go to Kashmir, go to Patnitop in Dec end or Janu
Jammu division has snowfall but not in Jammu city. If you are scares to go to Kashmir, go to Patnitop in Dec end or…
STATUE OF UNITY
Is is very good and beautiful place. There are all types of facility is available like food, bus and entertainment.…
Do not miss SoU
If you are visiting SoU then you need atleast two days there. Do visit ArogyaVan there. It's a nice concept develop…
Enjoyed the Kaziranga Greenery with - Majestic Elephant
Hotel Borgos was excellent - Well maintained, good rooms, nice evening with local dance troops. Dinner with wine wa…
Majestic view of the World's tallest statue
Heavily packed during holidays, so express pass/ advance booking is highly recommended. The museum is very detailed…
World 's First Heritage City
As traveller we have visited different cities and countries but most amazing, safest, varieties of foods, great riv…
Gift from the gods
This tour was absolutely outstanding: amazing views of Himalayan snow capped mountains, fascinating insights into c…
Superb Location and Awesome feeling....
Statue of Unity visit is lifetime memory. The view is superb and be in the memory for long. Facilities around are a…
Did this tour privately with recommended guide
I visited India late July the off season and arrived in Patna on the 30th of July with my godson we were met by Jac…
It was for the first time experience of Anubhuti Class, we boarded in Amritsar Shatabdi. Other than the special cha…
- Mumbai, Elephanta Caves, and 24 more
- Duration: 15 days
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 7 days in advance
- Instant Confirmation
- Pickup offered
- Languages Offered: English
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Free Cancellation up to 7 days in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+44 12 2492 8241
Frequently bought together
Popular: Booked by 1,244 travellers!
Frequently Asked Questions about Western Coast of India (15 Days)
Which attractions will I visit with Western Coast of India (15 Days)?
How much is Western Coast of India (15 Days)?
Western Coast of India (15 Days) price starts from £2,193.73. Discover and book Western Coast of India (15 Days) on Tripadvisor
What is the Western Coast of India (15 Days) cancellation policy?
Western Coast of India (15 Days) cancellation policy: If you cancel at least 7 days in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee. If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee. If you cancel within 2 days of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee. Discover and book Western Coast of India (15 Days) on Tripadvisor
Which company provides Western Coast of India (15 Days)?
Western Coast of India (15 Days) is hosted by Agora Voyages OPC Pvt. Ltd.. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Agora Voyages OPC Pvt. Ltd. on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Western Coast of India (15 Days) on Tripadvisor