Select Date and Travellers
Low Price GuaranteeNo Booking Fees
The alternative name for this fort is 'Kathingad’ or 'difficult fort', but it's actually a fairly easy, fun trek with some steep challenges. There are narrow rock-cut steps that help you climb quite fast. You'll trek past the ruins of an old temple, along grassy slopes, up to the cone-shaped fort. There are some sections that will be slippery in the monsoon, so you'll have to tread carefully. Located at an altitude of 3527 feet, the Tung Fort is close to Pune. From the summit of this majestic fort, you'll be able to see views of the Lohagad, Visapur, Tikona and Korigad, as well as the waters of Pavna dam on three sides.
- Transfers between your hotel and the base village. By AC car/van.
- Driver charges, fuel, tolls, parking charges, vehicle insurance.
- Vegetarian breakfast, lunch, evening tea/snacks. Could be a packed meal.
- Meals could be packed or at a local restaurant or at the base village.
- All guide charges. Any gear if needed for the trek.
- All Fees and Taxes
- Any personal expenses such as soft drinks, packaged water, extra meals,...
- Any detour from the travel route could lead to additional fuel/drive/vehicle charges.
- Any item not mentioned in the inclusions.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travellers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travellers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travellers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s cancelled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travellers and attraction managers your top questions.
About the operator
This tour has not yet been reviewed, but you can read what other travellers have to say about this operator.
By: The Great Next
Well i visited this place with my friends.. staff service was great..Dinner and breakfast facilities was also upto …
Snow trek in Kedarkantha
Starting with the advice and the guidance let me give a huge appreciation to Rohit from the great next,have eaten h…
It was our first himalayan trek..We got details of greatnext through google and we went through them...All trek arr…
Night kayaking at havelock
1st time in our life we did kayaking and that too night kayaking.it was a thrilling experience going through deep m…
Scuba Diving at Boracay (Philippines)
I had heard from my friend that Great Next is an amazing startup for adventure trips and finally I got an opportuni…
Snow trek to Chandrakhani base camp from Rumsu village
It was my first trip without parents and my first snow Himalayan trek and I can't tell you in words how much I enjo…
My experience of the Chadar Trek through The GreatNext
I’d heard a lot about the Chadar Trek; about how beautiful it was, how difficult it was, etc. I had decided not to …
Excellent experience with great guides. All communication was easy and they were flexible with our plan changes. Th…
Chaadar Trek With Buddies
heavy snow fall and closing of many treks led to me booking chaadar trek for me and my frnds. It was a brilliant ex…
Thankyou Saylee and Rohit for all the arrangements. It was definitely a memorable and beautiful trip. They were ava…
Chadar trek jan 2020
A spontaneous solo trip thts what I wanted. Ended up booking chadar trek zanskar frozen river,with the help of rohi…
Had an amazing experience at chadar trek. All the ppl invloved were really vry cooperative and trying to make ur tr…
Scuba in Phuket
Got the random link of TGN while surfing internet for scuba in Phuket. Got a call from Tanvi within couple of minut…
I spoke to Rohit from the team about this trip. He arranged the entire trip in a jiffy and also made customization …
Island Hopping Tour at Phuket
I booked my island hopping tour for phi phi island. My trip was well organised and enjoyed all the islands included…
- Duration: 24h
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Instant Confirmation
- Pickup offered
- Languages Offered: English
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+44 12 2492 8241
Travellers also viewed
Frequently bought together
Popular: Booked by 1,244 travellers!
Frequently Asked Questions about Private Day Trek To Tung Fort From Mumbai
- Private Day Trek To Tung Fort From Mumbai will start at 6:00 AM. Discover and book Private Day Trek To Tung Fort From Mumbai on Tripadvisor
- Private Day Trek To Tung Fort From Mumbai price starts from £71.12. Discover and book Private Day Trek To Tung Fort From Mumbai on Tripadvisor
- Private Day Trek To Tung Fort From Mumbai cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Private Day Trek To Tung Fort From Mumbai on Tripadvisor
- Private Day Trek To Tung Fort From Mumbai is hosted by The Great Next. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact The Great Next on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Private Day Trek To Tung Fort From Mumbai on Tripadvisor