View all photos (10)
Select Date and Travellers
Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
Reserve Now & Pay Later
Low Price Guarantee
Jaipur Sambhar Lake Motorcycle Tour A 200 kilometer motorcycle ride amidst the countryside of Jaipur. Ride Royal Enfield, The Mightiest Motorcycle into the verdant pastoral country roads, crossing village fields and sandy pathways all the way to the mystic Sambhar Lake. Reach Sambhar that is the largest inland saltwater lake spanning over 200 square kilometers located about 100 kilometers from the Pink City Jaipur. Enjoy some mud bashing in the wastelands of the lake. Go off the beaten path and make your own trails to ride towards Sawarda. At the Sawarda Palace enjoy the royal hospitality oven an exquisite lunch. Ride back to Jaipur full throttle and in top gears across the scenic roads and vibrant village markets of Rajasthan. Feel alive as the cold breeze brushes against your face. Meet and greet with the locals as they offer you fresh fruits handpicked from their farms
- Professional guide
- An experienced motorcycle road captain for the trip
- Royal Enfield rented motorcycle including fuel, helmet, oil and minor repairs
- Back-up vehicle to keep your luggage & other items, including a first-aid kit
- Food sampling from local's kitchen.
- High Tea
- Buffet lunch with a variety of Veg and Non Veg local delicacies
- The mentioned cost is inclusive of all taxes.
- Rider travel insurance
- An amount of 10,000 INR as security deposit (deductable) has to be paid at the time of flag off
- Additional riding gear (except helmets) can be arranged at an additional cost
- Although first aid help will be at the disposal of the rider, any hospitalization or other medical expenses will be borne by the rider himself/herself
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for pregnant travellers
- Minimum age is 18 years
- A minimum of 2 Persons are required to confirm this booking
- A waiver of indemnity has to be signed by the rider to qualify for the tour
- A valid motorcycle licence is required
- Riders will not be allowed to ride under the influence of alcohol
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Time of year
Khush was a delight, as what the entire motorcycle tour of areas around Jaipur. The stops were thoughtfully selected, and Khush was more than willing to tailor things to suit me. Definitely well worth the time and money, and I'd recommend to anyone.
Date of experience: March 2018
Response from khushJaipur, Guest Relations Manager at Jaipur Motorcycle Tour to Sambhar Lake
Responded 3 Jul 2019
We are delighted to hear this from you and thank you for liking the well-curated itinerary of ours. Hope to ride with you again. Best Regards, Team Le Tour de India.
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travellers and attraction managers your top questions.
About the operator
This experience only has a few reviews, but you can read what other travellers have to say about the operator.
By: Le Tour De India
Cambridge, New Zealand2111
Wacky, fun tour of Jaipur
This tour was the highlight of our time in Jaipur. It is an early start, yes, but it was so special to see the…
Amazing and fun bike tour!!
This bike tour is not a standard one. It's so much more!! We didn't just walk by nice places, it was a highlight…
The best experience in Rajasthan!
This was easily my favourite experience during our Rajasthan travels! When I first got to Jaipur and experienced…
I hadn't riden a bicycle in years. Yet we were excited by this tour and wanted to go for it. It was chilly at…
Fantastic company - fantastic tour
I wanted a cycle tour for 18. Other companies would only provide separate tours for groups of 6 but Priya…
Village trek and yoga tour
Umesh lead is on a private walk from Amber Town (Jaipur) over the hills to a secluded village. which has no road…
Morning adventure that will not dissapoint!
I have not rode a bike in over three years and it was not a lot. This experience starts very early in the morning,…
The tour of my trip to India
A huge thank you to Khush and the team for an amazing morning. This was so much more than I expected. An early…
Hampshire, United Kingdom72
SURPASSED OUR EXPECTATIONS
We've done many a city bike tour and this is by far the best - it immerses you in aspects of Jaipur you'd never…
One of the highlights of our trip to India
This tour was awesome. We, that is a group of approximately 15 people, absolutely loved it. The tour included many…
- Le Tour De India
- Duration: 9h
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Instant Confirmation
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Reserve Now & Pay Later
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+44 12 2492 8241