Select Date and Travellers
Low Price Guarantee
Riding in the early morning on the Indian road is already an unforgettable experience along with breakfast in a local family .
- You'll start atHotel Bissau PalaceNear Saroj Cinema, Khetri House Road out side, Chandpole Gate, Panchmukhi Hanuman Colony, Nahari Ka Naka, Jaipur, Rajasthan 302016, IndiaAt the entrance of above mentioned hotelSee address & details
- 1Hawa Mahal - Palace of WindStop: 10 minutes - Admission includedSee details
- 2Panna Meena ka KundStop: 10 minutesSee details
- 3Jagat Shiromani Ji TempleStop: 15 minutesSee details
- 4Amber FortStop: 60 minutes - Admission excludedSee details
- You'll end atHotel Bissau PalaceNear Saroj Cinema, Khetri House Road out side, Chandpole Gate, Panchmukhi Hanuman Colony, Nahari Ka Naka, Jaipur, Rajasthan 302016, IndiaAt the entrance of above mentioned hotelSee address & details
Hotel Bissau Palace, Near Saroj Cinema, Khetri House Road out side, Chandpole Gate, Panchmukhi Hanuman Colony, Nahari Ka Naka, Jaipur, Rajasthan 302016, India
Returns to original departure point
- Use of bicycle
- Entry/Admission - Hawa Mahal - Palace of Wind
- Entry/Admission - Amber Fort
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travellers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travellers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travellers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s cancelled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travellers. If it’s cancelled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travellers and attraction managers your top questions.
About the operator
This tour has not yet been reviewed, but you can read what other travellers have to say about this operator.
By: I Bike Jaipur
An excellent Bike Tour
This was my first time in Jaipur. And actually in India too. Very fascinating tour. It starts really early, but thi…
When a trip turns into a beautiful memory.
I highly recommend Jay. I came to Jaipur without any knowledge or expectations. Jay made me feel comfortable from t…
Early Morning Bike Tour
I don’t know where to start. This was so out of my comfort zone and I loved every minute of it. we loved I bike ins…
Vinay is an excellent guide. He loves his country, we can feel it, he lives his city too 1nd know w'how to explain …
Beautiful cycle around city
The bike tour starts early to avoid traffic, which makes the sights even more beautiful under the morning sun. It's…
Cycle tour with Vinay
One of the friend of Vinay suggested me to do bike tour with him as I wanted to discover non touristic places. We s…
Fantastic experience to see Jaipur!
We had a phenomenal tour of Jaipur with Sid and Diksha - this bike tour is a great way to see big locations like Ha…
Great way to see the pink city
Great bike tour today by Sid and Jay. Definitely worth getting up early to enjoy the quiet streets as they starte…
Vinay is an excellent guide, attentive, professional and very friendly. He made me visit magical places that I woul…
Best time ever in Jaipur
I did a day trip with Sid yesterday I can’t wait to share to everybody! It was awesome I’ve been to some places whi…
Jaipur with Sanjay
It was a very beautiful tour. It starts really early, but this is worth it. It's best to go early because the stree…
Jaipur by bike with a friend!
We were told this tour was great and it exceeded our expectations!! Vinay and his colleagues are outstanding. Appar…
My boyfriend and I arrived in India, in the city of New Delhi, and decided to go on a bicycle excursion to Jaipur. …
Getting up early and seeing Jaipur as it comes to life is fantastic.Don’t worry about the traffic as the tour start…
Our guide Sanjay
We really liked the bike tour through old Jaipur.You get better understanding of culture and local people.We had an…
- Duration: 3h
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Instant Confirmation
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Reserve Now & Pay Later
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+44 12 2492 8241
Frequently bought together
Private Sightseeing Tours
Popular: Booked by 1,863 travellers!
Frequently Asked Questions about I Bike to Amer
Which attractions will I visit with I Bike to Amer?
How much is I Bike to Amer?
I Bike to Amer price starts from £24.22. Discover and book I Bike to Amer on Tripadvisor
What is the I Bike to Amer cancellation policy?
I Bike to Amer cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book I Bike to Amer on Tripadvisor