Select Date and Travellers
(Price varies by group size)
Reserve Now & Pay Later
Low Price Guarantee
Admire the grandeur of the illustriously captivating Amber Fort. Visit the royal 16th century fort constructed before the formation of Jaipur City.
- You'll get picked upSee Important Information for details
- 1Amber PalaceStop: 2 hours - Admission includedMeet your guide at the lobby of your hotel and have an orientation of the sightseeing and embark on a day-long tour, featuring the highlights of Jaipur city. We begin by taking a joyful jeep ride up to the magnificent Amber Fort. Named after the fertility and earth Goddess of the Minas, Amba Mata, Amber Fort, commissioned by Raja Man Singh I, in the 16th century, served as the capital of the Kachwaha Rajputs, before Jaipur was built. Made entirely of red sandstone and white marble, the Amber fort served as a haven against attacking enemies. Astounding painting, hunting murals, exquisite glass, mirror and artwork grace the walls of the fort. After being enthralled by this UNESCO World Heritage Site, we take a jeep ride back to the base and drive back to your hotel where your tour concludesRead more
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- English speaking local guide
- Admission Fee
- Entry/Admission - Amber Palace
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travellers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not recommended for pregnant travellers
- Near public transportation
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Travellers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travellers and attraction managers your top questions.
About the operator
This tour has not yet been reviewed, but you can read what other travellers have to say about this operator.
By: WRJ Holidays
The Sun Temple at Modhera is very impressive. Highly recommended for tourists visiting Ahmedabad to include this in…
Attari Border Flag Ceremony
It is wonderful Ceremony to be present at Attari border when the retreat Ceremony takes place. Nice national fervor
Well worth Visiting. Makes an Indian proud to be there. Good showmanship on both sides keeps the crowd going. Frien…
A wonderful ceremonial spectacle, full of pomp and splendor !
I had heard a lot about this and made it a point to attend this ceremony as soon as I could ! The Attari-Wagah bor…
Just amazing feeling
Simply amazing! The overall atmosphere... from entry to exit is devotional... total dedication of people. Seeing is…
Must visit if you are patriotic kind or somewhere in punjab
Must visit if you are planning to teach your kids about BSF and India Pakistan relationship.Definitely gives patrio…
First visit to border
Every one tells that they visit Wagha border but actually Indian side of the border is called 'Attari' & Wagha isvt…
One of the most memorable days of my life. I was blown away. It was such a privilege to see these ancient works of …
Very bad place to visit and i will go to this place in future. Please unsubscribe me from your system and immediate…
Be careful what you book
We booked this tour months in advance. Looking forward to traveling to India in style. Dates were locked in, air fa…
Odynovo(Odyssey) tours were outstanding with a great venue
Queenie Yang was the sales rep and allowed us to customize a 19 day tour of India,Bhutan, and Nepal. The 6 of us s…
The evening or early morning visit to Golden Temple is like you are watching Heaven on Earth. It looks so beautiful…
A Patriotic visit, every Indian must visit it at least once in his/her life
This is my third visit to witness the Flag Ceremony and every time I get the same patriotic feeling . The show is v…
- Duration: 4h
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Instant Confirmation
- Pickup offered
- Languages Offered: English
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Reserve Now & Pay Later
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+44 12 2492 8241
Travellers also viewed
Frequently bought together
Popular: Booked by 102 travellers!
Private Sightseeing Tours
Popular: Booked by 1,864 travellers!
Frequently Asked Questions about Half day Tour to Amer Fort
What time does Half day Tour to Amer Fort start?
Half day Tour to Amer Fort will start at 8:00 AM. Discover and book Half day Tour to Amer Fort on Tripadvisor
Which attractions will I visit with Half day Tour to Amer Fort?
During this experience, places you will visit include:Discover and book Half day Tour to Amer Fort on Tripadvisor
How much is Half day Tour to Amer Fort?
Half day Tour to Amer Fort price starts from £56.78. Discover and book Half day Tour to Amer Fort on Tripadvisor
What is the Half day Tour to Amer Fort cancellation policy?
Half day Tour to Amer Fort cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Half day Tour to Amer Fort on Tripadvisor