Select Date and Travellers
(Price varies by group size)
Select tour language
Reserve Now & Pay Later
Low Price Guarantee
India City Walk Tours offer Temple Tour of Jaipur where you will be taken to the ancient and popular temples of Jaipur. The Jaipur temple Tour starts from Chhoti Choped early at 6-7 am. Hawa Mahal:- Hawa Mahal, the “Palace of Winds” is situated inside the walled area of Jaipur. It was meant for the ladies of the royal house who enjoys the scenic view of the festivals and celebrations. This place is the photographic treat for photography lovers in the early morning hours. Flower Market:- Passing From Flower Market. Vegetable Market:- passing from Indian Vegetables Market. Kale Hanumanji Temple:– This temple is one of the oldest temples in India, dedicated to Lord Hanuman. Milk Market:- passing from milk market Govind Devji Temple:- This temple is one of the main attractions in Jaipur. The temple is dedicated to Lord Govind, who is the incarnation of Lord Krishna. The temple lies within the City Palace complex. And Last a indian style Kullad cup of tea at Sahu Chai Wala.
- You'll start atHawa Mahal RoadHawa Mahal Rd, Malve Nagar, J.D.A. Market, Pink City, Jaipur, Rajasthan 302002, IndiaSee address & details
- Pass byHawa Mahal - Palace of Wind
- 1Govind Devji TempleStop: 30 minutesBecause it is end part of the tour so have to give knowledge about this. According to the legend, the Image of Lord Govind Devji was also called "Bajrakrit"- indicating thereby that it was created by Bajranabh – The Great Grand Son of Lord Krishna. Some 5,000 years back when Shri Bajranabh was around 13 years old, he asked his Grand Mother (daughter-in-law of Lord Krishna) as to how Lord Shri Krishna looked like; Then He made an image as per the description is given by her. She, however, said that not all but the feet of that image looked like those of Lord Shri Krishna. He made another image, yet she said that the Chest looked like that of Lord Shri Krishna. Thereafter, He made the Third Image and looking at the same she veiled her face as a show of modesty and remarked that the face of the deity was exactly like that of Lord Sri Krishna.Read more
- You'll end atJalebi ChowkJalebi Chowk, J.D.A. Market, Brahampuri, Jaipur, Rajasthan 302007See address & details
Hawa Mahal Road, Hawa Mahal Rd, Malve Nagar, J.D.A. Market, Pink City, Jaipur, Rajasthan 302002, India
Jalebi Chowk, J.D.A. Market, Brahampuri, Jaipur, Rajasthan 302007
- English,French,German,Spanish Explorer
- Pick up and drop available free of cost up to 2-3 km of from starting Point
- Entry Fees If Required
- Entry/Admission - Hawa Mahal - Palace of Wind
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travellers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travellers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s cancelled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travellers. If it’s cancelled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travellers and attraction managers your top questions.
About the operator
This tour has not yet been reviewed, but you can read what other travellers have to say about this operator.
By: India city walk tours
New-year trip to Jaipur
We had Farooq to guide us through Jaipur city for two days. The trip was fantastic. Farooq is a gentleman, humble, …
First class private guide
I had the priviledge to have Farooq as my private guide for a whole day in Jaipur in December 2019 during my solo t…
Excellent tour guide, attentive and very knowledgeable with the history of Jaipur. Family trip with old aged parent…
Aimlessly walking around Jaipur, guide book in hand until we met FAROOG
After two days of wandering around Jaipur on our own, meandering about and wondering how to dodge the oncoming traf…
Exceptional Tour with Farooq
I spent a day with Farooq in Jaipur city and it has been one of the best tour guide experience I ever had after tra…
Great day in Jaipur!
Our day in Jaipur with Farooq was amazing! We booked through our hotel and did not have anything specific planned…
So much fun!!
Farooq was an amazing guide! He had an excellent knowledge of the history of Jaipur. We had a great tour which incl…
Knowledgeable tour guide with a sense of humor
Very knowledgeable with a great sense of humor. He added extra spices to our trip and was of great value. He is als…
Day Trip to Jaipur/Amber Fort/Shopping
Farooq did an excellent job showing us the beauty of Jaipur and its places. We enjoyed his expertise but even more …
Mike and i had Farooq as our guide for 2 days which was fantastic.as well as doing some of the must see sites he al…
The tour guide, Farooq Khan, was very knowledgeable. He explained thoroughly about the history of Jaipur and he als…
A great few days in Jaipur with Parvez
Jaipur is stunning and Parvez took it to the next level. Aside from being knowledgable and proud of his city, what …
Go hard or go home tour
Fantastic guide who showed us the sights with great knowledge and information. Had a fantastic time.
Be guided - ONLY Farooq's way
I visited Jaipur with my children (13,9) who have lived abroad and never seen Jaipur or could relate to it's cultur…
Highly recommend Farooq for a private tour of Jaipur.
Farooq is highly knowledgeable of this area and seems well known to all the staff within the major sights. His fee…
- Duration: 2–3 hours
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Instant Confirmation
- Languages Offered: English, French, German, Spanish
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Reserve Now & Pay Later
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+44 12 2492 8241
Frequently bought together
Popular: Booked by 1,864 travellers!
Frequently Asked Questions about Spiritual And Flowers Market Tour - (A Tour By Walk)
Which attractions will I visit with Spiritual And Flowers Market Tour - (A Tour By Walk)?
During this experience, places you will visit include:Discover and book Spiritual And Flowers Market Tour - (A Tour By Walk) on Tripadvisor
How much is Spiritual And Flowers Market Tour - (A Tour By Walk)?
Spiritual And Flowers Market Tour - (A Tour By Walk) price starts from £16.54. Discover and book Spiritual And Flowers Market Tour - (A Tour By Walk) on Tripadvisor
What is the Spiritual And Flowers Market Tour - (A Tour By Walk) cancellation policy?
Spiritual And Flowers Market Tour - (A Tour By Walk) cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Spiritual And Flowers Market Tour - (A Tour By Walk) on Tripadvisor
Which company provides Spiritual And Flowers Market Tour - (A Tour By Walk)?
Spiritual And Flowers Market Tour - (A Tour By Walk) is hosted by India city walk tours. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact India city walk tours on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Spiritual And Flowers Market Tour - (A Tour By Walk) on Tripadvisor