Our one-day workshop will be dedicated to smartphone photography. In an age where photos shared on social media are deemed integral in various aspects of life - both personal and professional, we want to conduct a session that will help participants to make the optimum use of their smartphones.
The session will include:
- Learning about the difference between digital and optical zooming, and different lens attachment. This would also include learning about the way various light forms images on our smartphones.
- Creating the perfect composition of a photo using compositional techniques, such as rule of thirds, leading lines and angle of view.
- Learning to control and manipulate motion and depth in your images.
- Learning about different styles of taking beautiful portraits and selfies.
- Learning about exposure - getting the right level of brightness and capturing the light as you see it. It is one of the most important subjects in smartphone photography to create strong consistent images for every single type of shot.
- Learning about different types of apps and external tools we can use for filters and edits.