This product is unavailable to book via Tripadvisor. Contact the supplier for availability.
Low Price GuaranteeNo Booking Fees
This Classical South India Tour is a great mix of the best parts of Tamilnadu and the serene Nature of Kerala.The history and culture of Tamilnadu is vivid for a traveller.Kerala is know for its Natural beauty,people,lifestyle and cuisine.Houseboat is a unique attraction of Kerala along with its vibrant backwaters.
The French Flavour
Tanjore Big Temple
Munnar Tea Gardens
- Entry/Admission - Monuments at Mahabalipuram
- Entry/Admission - Gingee Fort
- Entry/Admission - Gangaikonda Cholapuram
- Entry/Admission - Brihadeeswara Temple
- Entry/Admission - Madurai Meenakshi Amman Temple
- Entry/Admission - Greenix Village
- Entry/Admission - Alleppey Backwaters
- Entry/Admission - Marari Beach
- Any airfare,visa charges,train fare,personal tips etc
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Travellers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travellers and attraction managers your top questions.
About the operator
This tour has not yet been reviewed, but you can read what other travellers have to say about this operator.
By: Keralavoyages India
This tour package has it all: Sea, mountains, city, countryside, nature and culture. We enjoyed every day of these …
- Monuments at Mahabalipuram, Kanchipuram, and 18 more
- Duration: 15 days
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Pickup offered
- Languages Offered: English
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+44 12 2492 8241