Recommended by 100% of travellers
Select Date and Travellers
(Price varies by group size)
Select tour language
Low Price Guarantee
- You'll start atFairmont Peace Hotel20 Nan Jing Dong Lu, Wai Tan, Huangpu Qu, Shanghai Shi, China, 200002The Fairmont Peace hotel locates at No. 20 Nanjing Road East, Shanghai. You can either take a cab from your hotel or try the Metro line 2 or line 10 to East Nanjing Road station. If you take Metro, you need to walk about 10 minutes from the station to the hotel.See address & details
- 1The Bund (Wai Tan)Stop: 30 minutesSee details
- 2Yu Garden (Yuyuan)Stop: 60 minutes - Admission includedSee details
- 3Yuyuan Old StreetStop: 90 minutesSee details
- 4Former French ConcessionStop: 30 minutesSee details
- You'll end atXintiandi stationHuangpu, Shanghai, ChinaThe tour will end at the Langham Shanghai Xintiandi hotel. It locates at No. 99 Madang Road in Shanghai.See address & details
Fairmont Peace Hotel, 20 Nan Jing Dong Lu, Wai Tan, Huangpu Qu, Shanghai Shi, China, 200002
Xintiandi station, Huangpu, Shanghai, China
- English-speaking local guide
- Complimentary drink
- Entry/Admission - Yu Garden (Yuyuan)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Travellers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travellers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Time of year
Read 1 more review on Viator
We did a 4-hour walking tour with a group of 8 persons. Tom met us in our hotel lobby on time and made a very good impression straight away. He took us on a drive downtown from which point onwards the tour was done by foot. Tom took us to interesting areas of the city, which we…
Date of experience: March 2018
Response from ShanghaiDriverGuide, Owner at Old Shanghai City Walking Tour
Responded 26 Mar 2018
Hi Emilie Thank you for your kind review. I had a great time with the group. Wish you have a nice week in Shanghai! Regards Tom
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travellers and attraction managers your top questions.
About the operator
This experience only has a few reviews, but you can read what other travellers have to say about the operator.
By: Shanghai Driver Guide
What a peaceful morning!
I went early in the morning on a Friday which meant the streets were still quite empty. The guide was flexible and …
We took this tour in December and were extremely satisfied. Tom was a Very knowledgeable and easy going guide. Hi…
Great Tour if you are short on time and want to see a lot!
I can't say enough great things about this tour. My colleagues and I spent a week in China for work and we had a f…
Excellent Guide and wonderful tour
Most tours have pick up in downtown Shanghai. For a nominal extra, we were picked up at the Cruise Terminal which i…
Good tour for visiting Shanghai
My family and I went to Shanghai during the new year time. I contacted Tom for booking. He is really kind to me. I …
Fantastic Guide can’t thank him enough
Tom is so knowledgeable and helpful. He has an amazing depth of knowledge of most things . He is polite and punctua…
Half day tour with kids
This was our first trip to Shanghai with 2 teenage boys. Tom was prompt, excellent English and his depth of knowled…
City trip to Shanghai
We booked this venue to get most out of our time. We were picked up ahead of time by our guide Mark. Mark drove us …
Exceptional 1/2 day excursion to old Shanghai
This tour was well planned, informative and fun! Mark picked us up from our hotel and off we went. Mark shared mu…
Detailed and comfortable tour
David was our designated tour guide and he was early before our scheduled time! he speaks fluent english although w…
Best tour guide in a one month tour of SE Asia and China.
My wife and I had the pleasure of being guided by Tom on two tours in Shanghai when we visited the city aboard the …
Hangpu night River Cruise
Mark was our guide. He is the best tour guide I have ever had! He contacted me by email prior to our tour, he had …
Awesome river cruise and photography tour
Tom was an extremely knowledgeable and speaks excellent English. Pick-up ahead of time at the hotel with the 45 riv…
Tom is an exceptional guide, and the tours were awesome!
I organized a half-day (Zhujaijiaho Water Village) and another full-day City Highlights private tour with Tom, for …
Convenient and very interesting.
Better than expected. Guide David was very pleasant and clever, very good english. Talked a lot about various topic…
- Duration: 4h
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Instant Confirmation
- Languages Offered: English, Chinese, Chinese
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Reserve Now & Pay Later
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+44 12 2492 8241
Frequently Asked Questions about Old Shanghai City Walking Tour
- Old Shanghai City Walking Tour will start at 9:00 AM. Discover and book Old Shanghai City Walking Tour on Tripadvisor
- Old Shanghai City Walking Tour price starts from £47.15. Discover and book Old Shanghai City Walking Tour on Tripadvisor
- Old Shanghai City Walking Tour cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Old Shanghai City Walking Tour on Tripadvisor
- Old Shanghai City Walking Tour is hosted by Shanghai Driver Guide. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Shanghai Driver Guide on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Old Shanghai City Walking Tour on Tripadvisor