Select Date and Travellers
Low Price GuaranteeNo Booking Fees
Arrive in Shanghai
Shanghai City Tour
Depart from Shanghai
- Round-trip transfer between hotel and airport
- Sightseeing tour escorted by English speaking tour guide
- Dinner cruise on Huangpu River on Day 1
- Chinese lunch in local restaurant on Day 2
- Coach transfers between attractions on sightseeing
- Entry/Admission - Pudong New Area
- Entry/Admission - Shanghai Museum (Shanghai Bowuguan)
- Accommodation and breakfast
- Other meals not listed in the itinerary
- Global Financial Center top floor admission ticket (CNY180 per person)
- Gratuities for guide and driver (recommend)
- Transportation service between airport and hotel before 06:00 and after 23:00.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- A minimum of 2 adults per booking is required.
- Hotel information must be provided 24 hours before the departure time
- This tour is a SIC tour, meaning seat-in-coach, with a driver and a tour guide. You will share a coach with other passengers.
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travellers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travellers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Tour pickup service is for hotels in downtown area of Shanghai only. Downtown Shanghai includes 8 districts of Huangpu, Jingan, Xuhui, Changning, Yangpu, Hongkou, Putuo, Pudong. Other districts are named as Outskirts Shanghai.
- Please reserve a hotel by yourself in downtown Shanghai. If you live in outskirt of Shanghai, please do not book this package
- Most travellers can participate
- Transfer service between airport and hotel is available from 06:00 to 23:00 only.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travellers
If you cancel at least 7 days in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee. If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee. If you cancel within 2 days of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travellers and attraction managers your top questions.
About the operator
This tour has not yet been reviewed, but you can read what other travellers have to say about this operator.
By: Century Holiday Hong Kong
its a lie!! It is not that expensive I would never do this to myself i love my money and i will not waste it
went on weekdays , less crowded and you can absolutely take some cool photo shot can take the cable car up to the …
A Poor Substitue
I have been to Disney World in Florida and Disney Land numerous time in Los Angeles. I checked it out once and I wi…
What An Amazing Time
Highly recommended. This tour was so very much fun!! Cannot believe how amazing it was. Skeptical of the meal at th…
We had a great day but I felt we needed more time at Tai o fishing village and allowed to explore more. I think we …
Excellent day out. Our guide Rex was brilliant and provided fantastic information. The pick up from the hotel was o…
Awesome day trip...
Even though you could go to the place on your own but going with the tour helps skip the long queues everywhere, es…
Unfortunate foggy day
Weather was not on our side that day. We were completely ‘lost’ in fog during the crystal cabin cable car ride & Bu…
Lantau Island half day tour
Interesting enough to travel on the gondola and to visit the Buddha + temple. The guide was very bad. Nothing inter…
I really cant recommend this trip other than a very easy entry and exit from China - no vise was asked for or required
The guide try's to get you to buy from their "Special Shops" but better buys can be had elsewhere but you really ha…
Ross is the man!
Ross ran an excellent trip to see the Big Buddha and see the stilt houses in Tai O. He is a guide who likes his job…
Miss debbie simkiss
I cannot rate this trip enough,from the moment I stepped on the coach the guide peter had so much info about hong K…
Big Buddha a must
This trip was amazing. Ken our tour guide was the best - cable car with window bottom a must, lunch excellent, big …
Afternoon tour Lantau Island A superb experience
This was an absolutely fantastic tour and well exceeded our expectations. The guide was very efficient gave us cl…
Great activity and full day
Great tour. Ken was nice and informative. I recommend the crystal cable car package. Plan this attraction on the mo…
- Zhujiajiao Ancient Town, Pudong New Area, and 5 more
- Duration: 3 days
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 7 days in advance
- Instant Confirmation
- Pickup offered
- Languages Offered: English
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Free Cancellation up to 7 days in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+44 12 2492 8241
Frequently bought together
Popular: Booked by 2,661 travellers!
Popular: Booked by 2,453 travellers!
Popular: Booked by 492 travellers!
Frequently Asked Questions about Glamorous Shanghai: Zhujiajiao and Downtown 3-Day Tour
What time does Glamorous Shanghai: Zhujiajiao and Downtown 3-Day Tour start?
Glamorous Shanghai: Zhujiajiao and Downtown 3-Day Tour will start at 8:00 AM. Discover and book Glamorous Shanghai: Zhujiajiao and Downtown 3-Day Tour on Tripadvisor
Which attractions will I visit with Glamorous Shanghai: Zhujiajiao and Downtown 3-Day Tour?
During this experience, places you will visit include:Discover and book Glamorous Shanghai: Zhujiajiao and Downtown 3-Day Tour on Tripadvisor
How much is Glamorous Shanghai: Zhujiajiao and Downtown 3-Day Tour?
Glamorous Shanghai: Zhujiajiao and Downtown 3-Day Tour price starts from £185.59. Discover and book Glamorous Shanghai: Zhujiajiao and Downtown 3-Day Tour on Tripadvisor
What is the Glamorous Shanghai: Zhujiajiao and Downtown 3-Day Tour cancellation policy?
Glamorous Shanghai: Zhujiajiao and Downtown 3-Day Tour cancellation policy: If you cancel at least 7 days in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee. If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee. If you cancel within 2 days of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee. Discover and book Glamorous Shanghai: Zhujiajiao and Downtown 3-Day Tour on Tripadvisor