*No need to redeem paper tickets.
*E-ticket voucher accepted.
The Sightseeing Hall on the 88th floor of Jinmao Building has an area of 1520 square meters and a height of 340.1 meters. The glass curtain wall of the Sightseeing Hall has a wide view, and the urban scenery on both sides of the Huangpu River and the magnificent views of the Yangtze River Estuary can be seen.
1. Opening hours: 8: 30-21: 30 (Last Admission: 20:30)
2. Please remember to bring the original passport to the ticket gate, use the QR code (Which we're going to send you after the reservation) to enter directly without redemption of paper tickets.
3. Address: 88th Floor, Jinmao Building, No. 88 Century Avenue, Pudong New District, Shanghai
4. Free of charge: Children below 0.9m in height (excluding 0.9m)
5. Discount Ticket: Senior Age: 70 years old or above (passport required). Children's height 0.9 m (inclusive) ~ 1.3 m (inclusive)