View all photos (26)
Select Date and Travellers
(Price varies by group size)
Select tour language
Low Price GuaranteeNo Booking Fees
Prepare yourself to uncover a true culinary paradise and one of the most beautiful places in the wordl, Costa Rica! Famous for its breathtaking nature, exotic beaches, profound jungles and mysterious cloud forests, having the ultimate chance to explore like a local all the gastronomic treasures that this country has to offer. Become a Costa Rican food expert through a unique hands-on cooking class to authentic charming family table.
ARRIVAL SAN JOSÉ
SAN JOSÉ: CITY MARKETS & COFFEE...
SAN JOSÉ: CHOCOLATE TOUR & VISIT...
SAN JOSÉ – SARAPIQUÍ FARM TOUR –...
ARENAL - CAÑO NEGRO WILDLIFE...
ARENAL: COOKING CLASS –...
TAMARINDO - SAN JOSÉ
- TOUR GUIDE:
- Operated with Spanish or English-speaking licensed local guides on a shared basis (tour guides do not accompany guests during transport)
- 7 nights accommodation
- Air-conditioned transportation as indicated in the itinerary on a shared basis
- Arrival & Departure transfers
- All monuments and visits as indicated: San José City Markets, Visit to Local Family, Chocolate Tour, Coffee Tour, Finca Sura Farm Tour, Hotsprings in Arenal, Caño Negro Boat Tour, Cooking Class
- Meet and greet on Day 1
- Hotel taxes
- Expenditures of a personal nature, drinks and meals if not stated explicitly in the programme
- Airport/Departure Tax
- Airport porterage
- Optional tours
- International flight tickets or visa fees and local taxes
- Gratuities for drivers and guides
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- For arrivals, recommended time before 15:00 hrs.
- It is recommended to book flights departing after 13:00 hrs
- Local conditions prevalent at the time of travel may result in modifications to tour contents without prior notice
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travellers can participate
- This experience requires a minimum number of travellers. If it’s cancelled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 25 travellers
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travellers and attraction managers your top questions.
About the operator
This tour has not yet been reviewed, but you can read what other travellers have to say about this operator.
By: Destination Services
Nice, laid back, educational
This is a great, educational tour. It's very laid back and the demographic we had on our boat was older. It's more …
Find it hard to describe just how good this was....quite amazing...
I am a bit scared of heights so the thought of going up in a gondola and then zip lining down seven lines back down…
Lots of fun!
Definitely recommend. We did the combo pack which we thought was worth it. I don’t think we’ll ever have the chance…
The zip line was awesome!!!
Our day began with a walk through the rainforest. We had an 8:00 am tour that started a bit late as the guide wait…
An Adventure for Everyone
Our morning spent at this park was exciting and eventful. Walking the bridges with the naturalist guide provided us…
Guided tour, bridges, zip and bungy
Walking tour with very knowledgeable and passionate guide. Showed us many things were would not have spotted oursel…
Awesome Guides and Amazing zips! Tram is just transportation up...
We had a great time with Sky Tours - great guides that were safety conscious but a lot of fun! Cristian 1, Cristia…
Nice overview of city
Donald was amazing. He seem less translated everything he said in both English and Spanish, since our small group o…
What an adventure!
We started the morning with the hike through the rainforest. Our guide Angie was SO knowledgeable and taught us a l…
Best thing we did in La Fortuna
The night walk in the Arenal Oasis was the best thing we did in the La Fortuna area. Oscar was a guide and he was e…
Guided tour on hanging bridges and zip lines, what more could you ask for in a day
The walking tour on hanging bridges was done by the friendly and funny guide, he taught us so much about the rain f…
It's a long day, but a great way to get from San Jose to Tortuguero and back in a day. Our guide and driver were v…
The Water was clean & warm there were several pools and spots to lay & enjoy the views. The slides were so much fun…
We enjoyed ourselves tremendously. I, having a fear of heights was impressed with the how safe I felt. They are bi…
Great Rafting Experience!
We had a fantastic day on the rapids in Costa Rica! All the reviews said it's one of the best places to do it in th…
- Juan Santamaría International Airport, Park Inn by Radisson San Jose, Costa Rica, and 6 more
- Duration: 8 days
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Instant Confirmation
- Hotel Pickup
- Languages Offered: English, Spanish
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+44 12 2492 8241