Select Date and Travellers
Select tour language
Reserve Now & Pay Later
Low Price Guarantee
- You'll start atCalle 470Or, you can also get picked upSee Important Information for details
- 1Canoa AventuraStop: 14 hours - Admission includedThe tour starts around at 7:30am with the the hanging bridges. You will hike on a 1.9 mile (3.1 km) trail on while enjoying the rain forest's flora and fauna. The trail crosses nine fixed bridges and six suspension bridges and is laid out at a maximum grade of seven degrees so that anyone can walk it. Our next stop is the La Fortuna Waterfall. From the trail head you will hike approximately 15 minutes before reaching this majestic waterfall where you can swim or just enjoy it’s beauty. After we wil take the lunch. Action starts again around at 3pm before heading to the volcano hike.You will enjoy a wide variety of plants and wildlife. At the end of the hike you will watch the sunset. You’ll end the day with a relaxing hot springs place.Read more
- You'll end atCalle 470Calle 470, Provincia de Alajuela, La Fortuna, Costa RicaSee address & details
Calle 470, Provincia de Alajuela, La Fortuna, Costa Rica
Returns to original departure point
- Professional guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (From La Fortuna downtown,if you stay outside this area the transport have extra charge)
- Entry/Admission - Canoa Aventura
- Souvenir photos
- Alcoholic drinks
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for pregnant travellers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Not recommended for child aged 5 and under
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Not recommended for travellers with back problems
- Travellers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travellers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travellers and attraction managers your top questions.
About the operator
This tour has not yet been reviewed, but you can read what other travellers have to say about this operator.
By: Green Line Costa Rica
We had a great day! Our tour kid was amazing and took some great pics for us! I would definitely recommend this to …
We went on my wife’s birthday, what a relaxing, pampered day! We had gone on a strenuous hike the day before, so so…
This place was one of the highlights. Combination of the various hot and cold pools, the steam sauna, the natural …
3hr ATV Tour with Westly
Had an amazing time on our ATV and waterfall adventure. From the beginning everyone was welcoming when we arrived a…
ATV and Waterfall
This was an incredible amount of fun. I had never been on an ATV before, the instruction was great and made drivin…
We did the day pass for the hot springs only. It was not crowded at all. Some of the spring areas we had all to o…
Thermal hot springs
The pools were nice and very clean. Each was a different temperature and there were some waterfalls as well. There …
Nice pools, gnarly water slides, less than stellar service
Enjoyed my time at Baldi Hotsprings. I liked the pools but service was not great. Also there should be a warning si…
The tour guide was extremely rude and just flat out mean. He ruined what could have been a fun experience.
This place has the most beautiful gardens surrounding a cascade of hot spring pools. The pools are different shapes…
A fantastic way to spend the evening!
We were recommended to visit in the late afternoon/early evening due to the high temperatures and so were able to e…
Large enough there is something for everyone
Go first thing in the am, as buses full of folks coming can be a bit much. There are roughly 20 pools of different …
Evelyn Maríe B00
Best 4 attraction from La Fortuna
I contact with this company and they help me to choose the best package in La Fortuna, I visited the Volcano Nation…
- Duration: 11–14 hours
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Instant Confirmation
- Pickup offered
- Languages Offered: English, Spanish
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Reserve Now & Pay Later
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+44 12 2492 8241
Nature and Wildlife
Frequently Asked Questions about Combination Tour with Hanging Bridges, Waterfall ,Volcano Hike and Hot Springs
How much is Combination Tour with Hanging Bridges, Waterfall ,Volcano Hike and Hot Springs?
Combination Tour with Hanging Bridges, Waterfall ,Volcano Hike and Hot Springs price starts from £188.27. Discover and book Combination Tour with Hanging Bridges, Waterfall ,Volcano Hike and Hot Springs on Tripadvisor
What is the Combination Tour with Hanging Bridges, Waterfall ,Volcano Hike and Hot Springs cancellation policy?
Combination Tour with Hanging Bridges, Waterfall ,Volcano Hike and Hot Springs cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Combination Tour with Hanging Bridges, Waterfall ,Volcano Hike and Hot Springs on Tripadvisor
Which company provides Combination Tour with Hanging Bridges, Waterfall ,Volcano Hike and Hot Springs?
Combination Tour with Hanging Bridges, Waterfall ,Volcano Hike and Hot Springs is hosted by Green Line Costa Rica. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Green Line Costa Rica on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Combination Tour with Hanging Bridges, Waterfall ,Volcano Hike and Hot Springs on Tripadvisor