Select Date and Travellers
Select tour language
Reserve Now & Pay Later
Low Price Guarantee
- Fixed lunch
- All activities
- Bilingual guide (English and Spanish)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Welcome cocktail
- Locker and change-room
- Alcoholic drinks (available for purchase at Tiki Bar & Restaurant)
- Food and beverages, beyond what is included
- Spa treatments
- Sun block, bug repellent and other necessities (some available for purchase)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Bring: Comfortable clothing, insect repellent & comfortable walking shoes, bathing suit, sunscreen, rain jacket & extra clothing (in case of inclement weather conditions)
- Must be in good health, physical condition and a competent swimmer
- A refundable cash deposit toward locker and towel use may be required.
- A vegetarian lunch option is available. Please advise at time of booking if required
- There is a possibility of cancellation or change due to weather conditions at the site. You will be offered refund or alternative if known in advance and an alternative if occurs on route.
- The duration of transfers are approximate, the exact duration will depend on the time of day and traffic conditions. Pick-up time and location will be communicated once we know where you are staying.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travellers. If it’s cancelled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 5 travellers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travellers and attraction managers your top questions.
About the operator
This tour has not yet been reviewed, but you can read what other travellers have to say about this operator.
By: Blue River Hot Springs Eco-Adventure Tours
One day tour
Very beautiful. Water was cool at the waterfall but the springs were very warm. Food was also very good here.
They are the best! All was better than perfect! They help us make my wedding proposal! It was perfect! Thanks every…
Checked something off my bucket list
Hiking the rainforest and swimming in the waterfall was the highlight of our entire trip. It was absolutely breath…
Not what we expected
We booked the whole day Nexus excursion in April. After 2 hours long ride, we arrived there and were welcome with n…
Wanted to experience rainforest and hotsprings, Dinosaurs not so much.
We did this tour, or a similar one, in 2012. While the rainforest walk and hot tub/hotel visit remain enjoyable, …
Cute resort but expensive especially for a day excursion
We were sold this tour via the Nexus company from the Riu resort. Our guide really promoted this company listing al…
Beautiful and refreshing
We took the waterfall tour while staying at the blue river resort. The waterfalls were amazing and the swim at the…
Trip from Pacific Shore to Rain Forest on a Volcano Slope
We took excursion from RIU Palace at Pacific coast. It was advertised as Blue River Rain Forrest. A guide picked us…
Beware of the mosquitos ! The place is nice, rooms are big and well equipped. People are helpful and happy. Pools …
DON'T MISS OUT !
This is by far the best zipline I have done in my travels thus far. The guys are very involved with the transverses…
A Must Do .. Awesome
the zip line and tarzan swing is one of the best, if not the best zipline I have ever been on.They are based out go…
Great scenery - tour can improve
We weren’t sure what to expect. Drive was approximately 2 hours. Last 40 minutes is on a washboard type road. Our d…
Day trip at the resort
The resort website has an option for drop-in so we drove there ourselves for the day-trip tour and resort pass. The…
We very much enjoyed our stay. The hot springs are wonderful, the gardens are well kept and the staff is profession…
Beautiful views. Great guide. Ignore the dinosaur part :)
Our guide (Franko) took us through the rain forest where we saw waterfalls, exotic flowers and trees and enjoyed a …
- Blue River Hot Springs Eco-Adventure Tours
- Duration: 9h
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Instant Confirmation
- Languages Offered: English, Spanish
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Reserve Now & Pay Later
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+44 12 2492 8241
Travellers also viewed
Frequently bought together
Popular: Booked by 248 travellers!
Frequently Asked Questions about Water Tubing Adventure and Hot Springs at Rincon de la Vieja from Liberia
How much is Water Tubing Adventure and Hot Springs at Rincon de la Vieja from Liberia?
Water Tubing Adventure and Hot Springs at Rincon de la Vieja from Liberia price starts from £96.85. Discover and book Water Tubing Adventure and Hot Springs at Rincon de la Vieja from Liberia on Tripadvisor
What is the Water Tubing Adventure and Hot Springs at Rincon de la Vieja from Liberia cancellation policy?
Water Tubing Adventure and Hot Springs at Rincon de la Vieja from Liberia cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Water Tubing Adventure and Hot Springs at Rincon de la Vieja from Liberia on Tripadvisor
Which company provides Water Tubing Adventure and Hot Springs at Rincon de la Vieja from Liberia?
Water Tubing Adventure and Hot Springs at Rincon de la Vieja from Liberia is hosted by Blue River Hot Springs Eco-Adventure Tours. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Blue River Hot Springs Eco-Adventure Tours on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Water Tubing Adventure and Hot Springs at Rincon de la Vieja from Liberia on Tripadvisor