View all photos (16)
Select Date and Travellers
Select tour language
Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
Reserve Now & Pay Later
Low Price Guarantee
You’ll have 5 starting options
Or, you can also get picked upSee Important Information for details
- 1Pininos AdventuresStop: 3 hours -Comprise an off-road trail that is not accessible to a regular 4WD vehicle due to the wire fences, thorn Branches, numerous rocks, livestock crossing, and a river snake along the circuit that is 4 times the average of depth of 1.5 feet and a maximum of 3 feet. The only way to get through this trail is on an ATV. Once you get through the trail you will arrive at your destination to start your canopy zip-line tour. This is an adventure tour that include a percentage of risk that might increase according to your performance. There is a possibility that the ATV will get stuck in the mud but you can easily get it out with the help of your guides. The tour guide can cancel the activity for lightning, wind or heavy rain at any time for your own safety. It is recommended you wear comfortable light clothing that you will not be worried if it gets dirty or damaged. It recommended that you bring an extra set of clothing to change into since you may get dirty on this tour. Sneakers are mandatory. Your tour ends when you are taken back to your hotel or private house.Read morePass by Playa PotreroPass by The Westin Reserva Conchal, an All-Inclusive Golf Resort & SpaPass by Playa Flamingo
You'll end at
Pininos Adventures ATV & Tours
506, Provincia de Guanacaste, Huacas, 50304, Costa Ricastarting and ending in our office. We get to the canopy tour through the mountains on an ATV. The canopy tour is formed of cables, To end this tour we will return with our ATVs to the departure point and finally take you back to your hotel
See address & details
Playa Flamingo, Playa Flamingo, Province of Guanacaste Guanacaste Province, Tamarindo, Costa Rica Playa Conchal, Guanacaste Province, Costa Rica The Westin Reserva Conchal, an All-Inclusive Golf Resort & Spa, Playa Conchal Guanacaste, Provincia de Guanacaste, 50308, Costa Rica Guanacaste Province, Las Catalinas, Costa Rica
Pininos Adventures ATV & Tours, 506, Provincia de Guanacaste, Huacas, 50304, Costa Rica
- Bottled water
- Professional guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (if option selected)
- Use of helmet
- Alcoholic drinks (not available
- Food and drinks
- Hotel pickup and drop-off of the area of Papagayo or Hermosa Beach are not INCLUDED
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- For Passenger on the ATV & canopy Extra charge of $35
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Minimum age for driving is 16 years
- Dress code is formal
- A current valid passport,or Driver License is required on the day of travel
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required.There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travellers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travellers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travellers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s cancelled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travellers. If it’s cancelled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travellers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Time of year
Had a really great time with Carlos. Helped our family with a once in a lifetime experience. Would definitely recommend it to anyone. Excellent service.
Date of experience: October 2019
We had a great time, especially on the zipliine at Tamarindo Eco Adventure Park. It was our first time ziplining, and Hilmer (sp.?) and his son were wonderful guides on the zipline. We felt safe, always clipped in, and thoroughly enjoyed it. Can't thank them enough! Our ATV…
Date of experience: July 2019
Response from Everlopez53, General Manager at ATV & Canopy Tour From Flamingo Beach
Responded 17 Oct 2019
Dear,Daniza Thank you so much for reviewing our services and choosing Pininos adventures as your tour operator! We are very glad to hear that you had such a great time traveling with us and that we were able to offer you a vacation to paradise within your budget. We look forward to planning your next trip with you! #creatingmemories #resetyourlife #pininosadventures
My boyfriend and I did the ATV & canopy tour from Flamingo Beach and we loved it. The canopy tour was beautiful and the tour guides were super knowledgeable. They were able to tell us about all of the local vegetation and wildlife. We also loved getting to go on some of the…
Date of experience: May 2018
Response from carlos l, Manager at ATV & Canopy Tour From Flamingo Beach
Responded 4 Jun 2018
Dear Megan. Thank so much for your value time to share your experience with us. we are so happy that you had a wonderful time with carlos and his canopy crew. Please do not hesitate in contact us for any further question. #Atvcanopy #creatingmemories #resetyourlife #pininosadventures
My wife and I plus another couple were in Costa Rica for a week staying in Playa Flamingo in March 2018. We got in touch with Pininos thru our concierge. We did the ATV / zipline tour for a half day. The ATV part was up a dirt road I think known as The Monkey Trail (route…
Date of experience: March 2018
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travellers and attraction managers your top questions.
About the operator
This experience only has a few reviews, but you can read what other travellers have to say about the operator.
By: Pininos Adventures
Fun Fun Fun!
Rigo was our guide and he was fantastic! We mentioned we were looking for monkeys and he found some along the way. …
Adventure sure to thrill (even your teens)!
We booked a private excursion with Pininos for the Mega tour - Ziplining, Horse backriding and then white water tu…
Great service and nice experience
First all Our guide carlos was wonderful...taking action photos for us along the way was a definite bonus to us & s…
UTV side x side beach tour
Our family enjoyed this unique and exhilarating way to see Costa Rica's inland trails. Carlos help us to arrange th…
Outstanding ATV tour, very nice staff
If you are lookiing for a great ATV tour and snorkel go with Pininos! He picked us up at our AirBnB at no extra ch…
Best -Amazing and wonderful !!
We have been using this family owned tour company since 1998. Part of my family book the atv with carlos and they h…
Excellent service - jw Marriot Transfer
Excellent service. They were on time and waited despite the fact that we were late coming out of customs. Met us ri…
Amazing sport fishing experience at flamingo beach
We stayed at Jw marriott Guanacaste and booked direct with these guys by Pininos adventures . which saved a huge am…
Indescriptible Atv tour with the best, carlos !!
Our guide carlos was wonderful...taking action photos for us along the way was a definite bonus to us & something w…
Really great hike. Unfortunately did not see the Arenal Volcano due to weather conditions but our guide was excelle…
Incredible trip! Book this!
I booked this cruise with a friend for the last day of our vacation in Costa Rica and it was the perfect way to end…
Carlos and Pininos Adventures are the best!!
We just came from the Atv , this time our tour guide was Rigo and he made a wonderful job with the kids and bent o…
Working with Best tour company !
Is our second time in Costa Rica , we book a Round trip transfer from Liberia to Jw Marriott Guanacaste, carlos and…
Must to do with the best !!
The canopy tour was fun, although it went by really fast, especially the last 4 lines.. However, the ATV /UTV was a…
Highly Atv tour service , the best!!
Had great ATV tour with this company. The machines were clean (to start!) and safety was a priority. The guides wer…
- Duration: 4h
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Instant Confirmation
- Hotel Pickup
- Languages Offered: English, Spanish
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Reserve Now & Pay Later
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+44 12 2492 8241