Recommended by 100% of travellers
Select Date and Travellers
Select tour language
Reserve Now & Pay Later
Low Price Guarantee
It's the perfect combination of adventure and relaxation. The tour starts off with a lovely 25 minutes horseback ride up a mountain near the Rincon de la Vieja volcano. That is followed by a total of 13 zip lines, 16 platforms with great views set up at the edge of a canyon; from the first cable you will have an amazing view of a waterfall. The afternoon is very relaxing get ready to take advantage of the natural steam room and volcano mud bath at the resort, and then soaked in the hot springs and mud baths.
Hotel Villas Playa Hermosa, Habitaciones, Provincia de Guanacaste, Playa Hermosa, Costa Rica
Returns to original departure point
- Lockers and towels
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for travellers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travellers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travellers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires a minimum number of travellers. If it’s cancelled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 16 travellers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Time of year
We booked this tour at the last minute, and the three of us had our own guide and driver. Mario was so knowledgeable and Juan Carlos kept us safe on the roads :) The Borinquen canopy tour was so, so, so amazing, complete with horseback ride, delicious lunch, mud baths, and hot…
1 Helpful vote
Response from ticotoursgte, Owner at Extreme All Day Canopy Tour
Responded 22 Jan 2020
Thank you so much Stephan... for taking the time and leave us this review. we are always available, so even if it's last minute we will try to help you as much as possible. Juan Carlos will love this review, he's been with us for so many years and people love him.
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travellers and attraction managers your top questions.
About the operator
This experience only has a few reviews, but you can read what other travellers have to say about the operator.
By: Tico Tours Guanacaste
Great ATV experience
Did an ATV tour with my wife and daughter, along with my late 70s parents. We had a blast, great trails, great vie…
Deep sea fishing
Ian set us up with a deep fishing tour and my husband and sons had the time of their life. I felt good knowing this…
The most perfect stargazing experience
I contacted Ian at Tico Tours explaining that I was looking for something romantic to do as a gift for my husband's…
Tico Tours arranged a private tailored tour to meet our specific needs. My husband and I were picked up early mor…
I would highly recommend Tico Tours to get to and from the airport. We stayed over an hour from the airport and the…
We truly did it all with the help of tico tours!! Palo verde cultural tour and boat safari, sunset boat, side by si…
Side by Side Tour
Amazing tour taking you through the back roads of Costa Rica. My favorite part was the fresh coconuts they provided…
Excellent service, very attentive
Was in Playa Coco for a week in January part for vacation and part to look at property. Tico Tours helped set up c…
Ian at Tico Tours was able to customize exactly what we needed. This was our 2nd time in Costa Rica so we had a lis…
exceptional service and flexibility
This was our first trip to Costa Rica and typically My wife our 4 kids and I like to explore on our own but since …
What a fun trip! We got to see the 'natural' side of Costa Rica traveling through the sugar cane fields and small …
Highly recommended tour operator
The buggy tour was an excellent experience, fabulous custumer service. The Waterfall is amazing, I would like to r…
Great service of Tico Tours
Amazing experience, highly recommended. The tour was easy to arrange and perfectly organized and kids were really s…
3 Tours with young kids
Our family used Tico Tours for 3 separate tours on 3 different days including horseback riding, a buggy tour and a …
Great Service as Always!
Booked outings and trasportation for the second year with Tico for our big group and Once again remarcable service …
- Duration: 7h
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Instant Confirmation
- Pickup offered
- Languages Offered: English, Spanish
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Reserve Now & Pay Later
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+44 12 2492 8241
Travellers also viewed
Frequently bought together
Popular: Booked by 1,074 travellers!
Nature and Wildlife
Popular: Booked by 674 travellers!
Popular: Booked by 262 travellers!
Frequently Asked Questions about Extreme All Day Canopy Tour
- Extreme All Day Canopy Tour price starts from £136.40. Discover and book Extreme All Day Canopy Tour on Tripadvisor
- Extreme All Day Canopy Tour cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Extreme All Day Canopy Tour on Tripadvisor
- Extreme All Day Canopy Tour is hosted by Tico Tours Guanacaste. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Tico Tours Guanacaste on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Extreme All Day Canopy Tour on Tripadvisor