Select Date and Travellers
Select tour language
Reserve Now & Pay Later
Low Price Guarantee
Let's explore one of Costa Rica’s best kept waterfall secrets. This tour begins with a very scenic drive along the coastline. Upon arrival, our short hike down to the river begins! As soon as we will enter the canyon you will come to face with a majestic 150-foot waterfall. We will guide you to the many different features Eco Chontales has to offer - multiple calm swimming holes, areas perfect for taking photos, a mini waterslide & even places to jump from! There is a small jump (6 feet), but also a larger one for the thrill-seeker - 9 meter (28 feet +/-)! After we have explored all the features of the waterfall, we will create a mini on the spot-spa and turn into Avatars. We will apply mineral rich naturally colored blue clay on our bodies. This “rainforest clay” we provide is sourced near fresh spring water and is renowned for its healthy skin care properties. To finalize our experience, we will get to enjoy a delicious, freshly cooked Costa Rican meal at the river restaurant.
- You'll start atPaddle 9Or, you can also get picked upSee Important Information for details
- 1Eco Chontales WaterfallStop: 3 hours - Admission includedCosta Rica’s best kept waterfall secret in the Southern Pacific of Costa Rica. This is the perfect tour for the entire family looking to experience a piece of the Costa Rican jungle, complete with perfectly safe swimming holes, small and moderate cliff jumps, areas for amazing photos and even a mini waterslide!Read more
- You'll end atPaddle 9Puntarenas Province, Quepos, Costa RicaSee address & details
Paddle 9, Puntarenas Province, Quepos, Costa Rica
Returns to original departure point
- Organic Farm-to-table rainforest lunch with Fish, Chicken and Vegan options
- Bottled water
- All equipment necessary for this tour is provided including dry bags
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Entry/Admission - Eco Chontales Waterfall
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for travellers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travellers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travellers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s cancelled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travellers. If it’s cancelled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travellers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travellers and attraction managers your top questions.
About the operator
This tour has not yet been reviewed, but you can read what other travellers have to say about this operator.
By: Paddle 9
Matt and Brian and the rest of the guides from Paddle 9 were all great and supportive with our whole group!! We ha…
Don’t miss this adventure. We were lucky enough to get Alvaro, Reuben, Corey and Coco for the best day on our vacat…
This was such a great day and one I won’t soon forget. We visited three different waterfalls with jump off points. …
My family had a blast!! Husband, Wife, 6yo and 7month old on the Nauyuca Waterfall Tour. We had a great time. The g…
Our best excursion in Costa Rica
There were 13 of us ranging from 13-55 years old and we had the best day ever. We couldn’t have asked for better gu…
My family and I went over Thanksgiving and it was amazing. We had Cory and Alvaro as our guides. They did a great j…
Active and adventurous tour
We had an awesome time on the full day waterfalls tour! Their bus picked us up at our resort and we headed to their…
Chasing Waterfalls a MUST!
From the moment they pulled up waving their hands, I knew this excursion would be a great one! We were lucky enough…
Amazing tour guides, very energetic, creative and thoughtful. We had the best time! I definitely recommend this tri…
Full day waterfall!
You guys are awesome!!!! You hosted the best excursion we’ve done!! Andres showed and informed us on so much! Thing…
Perfect Adrenaline Rush for the Teen and Parents get a bonus Thrill too
This was a well-executed, all day excursion that left my 14 year old son ready to hit the hay right after dinner. A…
The best tour of entire trip! The whole experience was top notch!! Highly recommend to anyone that wants to go to …
Absolutely amazing-Alvaro was our guide and overall fun director. He, Corey And other (can’t remember name) is an…
Amazing adventure and great way to see Costa Rica!
My family and I did the waterfall tour with paddle 9 and it exceeded all of our expectations. The guides were so f…
Best Tour In Quepos
I’ve done the full day tour twice now and I highly recommend it! Was great with our 12 and 9 year olds!
- Duration: 6h 30m
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Instant Confirmation
- Pickup offered
- Languages Offered: English, Spanish
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Reserve Now & Pay Later
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+44 12 2492 8241
Travellers also viewed
Frequently bought together
Popular: Booked by 126 travellers!
Popular: Booked by 1,821 travellers!
Frequently Asked Questions about Blue Clay Avatar Waterfall Experience
- Blue Clay Avatar Waterfall Experience will start at 7:30 AM. Discover and book Blue Clay Avatar Waterfall Experience on Tripadvisor
- Blue Clay Avatar Waterfall Experience price starts from £97.33. Discover and book Blue Clay Avatar Waterfall Experience on Tripadvisor
- Blue Clay Avatar Waterfall Experience cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Blue Clay Avatar Waterfall Experience on Tripadvisor
- Blue Clay Avatar Waterfall Experience is hosted by Paddle 9. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Paddle 9 on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Blue Clay Avatar Waterfall Experience on Tripadvisor