Select Date and Travellers
Select tour language
Reserve Now & Pay Later
Low Price Guarantee
See one of Costa Rica's most Eco-Diverse areas all while navigating the tight quarters of the mangroves on our Eco-Friendly Paddle Boards. Nature and wildlife is in abundance on this tour. We will be on the lookout for Monkeys, Birds, Marine Wildlife, and Reptiles. You will also learn about the mangrove tree species and why the Eco-System is so import to Costa Rica. This tour is great for all ages and levels, it is very easy to paddle the Mangroves as the water is very calm.
- You'll start atPaddle 9Or, you can also get picked upSee Important Information for details
- 1QueposStop: 2 hoursThe Damas Island Costa Rica Estuary Reserve is famous for its wildlife as well as the primary mangrove forests. This tour will introduce you to the mangrove ecosystem Damas Island is so famous for.Read more
- You'll end atPaddle 9Puntarenas Province, Quepos, Costa RicaRight Next to the Super Iguana Supermarket. The Paddle 9 Tour Office. Can simply be found on Waze.See address & details
Paddle 9, Puntarenas Province, Quepos, Costa Rica
Returns to original departure point
- Bottled water
- Paddle Board, paddle and life vest
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travellers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travellers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travellers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s cancelled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travellers. If it’s cancelled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travellers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travellers and attraction managers your top questions.
About the operator
This tour has not yet been reviewed, but you can read what other travellers have to say about this operator.
By: Paddle 9
Matt and Brian and the rest of the guides from Paddle 9 were all great and supportive with our whole group!! We ha…
Don’t miss this adventure. We were lucky enough to get Alvaro, Reuben, Corey and Coco for the best day on our vacat…
This was such a great day and one I won’t soon forget. We visited three different waterfalls with jump off points. …
My family had a blast!! Husband, Wife, 6yo and 7month old on the Nauyuca Waterfall Tour. We had a great time. The g…
Our best excursion in Costa Rica
There were 13 of us ranging from 13-55 years old and we had the best day ever. We couldn’t have asked for better gu…
My family and I went over Thanksgiving and it was amazing. We had Cory and Alvaro as our guides. They did a great j…
Active and adventurous tour
We had an awesome time on the full day waterfalls tour! Their bus picked us up at our resort and we headed to their…
Chasing Waterfalls a MUST!
From the moment they pulled up waving their hands, I knew this excursion would be a great one! We were lucky enough…
Amazing tour guides, very energetic, creative and thoughtful. We had the best time! I definitely recommend this tri…
Full day waterfall!
You guys are awesome!!!! You hosted the best excursion we’ve done!! Andres showed and informed us on so much! Thing…
Perfect Adrenaline Rush for the Teen and Parents get a bonus Thrill too
This was a well-executed, all day excursion that left my 14 year old son ready to hit the hay right after dinner. A…
The best tour of entire trip! The whole experience was top notch!! Highly recommend to anyone that wants to go to …
Absolutely amazing-Alvaro was our guide and overall fun director. He, Corey And other (can’t remember name) is an…
Amazing adventure and great way to see Costa Rica!
My family and I did the waterfall tour with paddle 9 and it exceeded all of our expectations. The guides were so f…
Best Tour In Quepos
I’ve done the full day tour twice now and I highly recommend it! Was great with our 12 and 9 year olds!
- Duration: 3h
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Instant Confirmation
- Pickup offered
- Languages Offered: English, Spanish
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Reserve Now & Pay Later
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+44 12 2492 8241
Frequently bought together
Frequently Asked Questions about Paddle Board Mangrove Tour
- Paddle Board Mangrove Tour price starts from £62.85. Discover and book Paddle Board Mangrove Tour on Tripadvisor
- Paddle Board Mangrove Tour cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Paddle Board Mangrove Tour on Tripadvisor
- Paddle Board Mangrove Tour is hosted by Paddle 9. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Paddle 9 on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Paddle Board Mangrove Tour on Tripadvisor
- On average, this experience will take approximately 3h. Discover and book Paddle Board Mangrove Tour on Tripadvisor