This product is unavailable to book via Tripadvisor. Contact the supplier for availability.
Recommended by 100% of travellers
Reserve Now & Pay Later
Low Price Guarantee
Wild Trails Adventures created several new, Exclusives Treks in the Osa Peninsula, setting the New Standard for Wildlife Tours and Activities. The big fleet of brand new Kayaks and tackle, assures to the Guests the best and comfortable experience possible. We are Offering, for the first time, 4 kayaks experiences that before had been sold separately by other operators, in ONE single Great Experience. Our guides are showing the deep Mangrove Forest, explaining the complexity of this special Eco-System and the Wildlife that live in it, while they care about the safety and the easy Kayaking. At dusk the Guest have in front of them the spectacle of the Sun disappearing behind the Corcovado Hills, while the sky is a palette of colours. When the sky is completely dark, the spectacle of the Blue Plankton begins, filling the water with millions of bright blue spots, that, thanks to the snorkeling equipment, are easy observable staying in the middle of them ...an Unique Experience!!
- You'll start atOceandrive BoulevardOceandrive Blvd, Puntarenas Province, Puerto Jiménez, Costa Rica100 metres East from the Public Pier, at Wild Trails Adventures Office and Facility c/o the Restaurant Il Giardino en La PlayaSee address & details
- 1IL Giardino ItalianoStop: 20 minutesHaving a real, energetic Italian Pizza before the Trek, or enjoin the best Food in town at the returnRead more
- You'll end atOceandrive BoulevardOceandrive Blvd, Puntarenas Province, Puerto Jiménez, Costa Rica100 metres East from the Public Pier, at Wild Trails Adventures Office and Facility c/o the Restaurant Il Giardino en La PlayaSee address & details
Oceandrive Boulevard, Oceandrive Blvd, Puntarenas Province, Puerto Jiménez, Costa Rica
Returns to original departure point
- Use of Snorkelling equipment
- Kayaks complete of all the safety tackle
- Local Seasonal Fruit and/or homemade cookies
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travellers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travellers can participate
- Wrong Combination of Tide and Moon phases can obbligate us to change the timing and the duration, or to split the experiences in two parts in the same day or, if the Guest needs, in different days.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s cancelled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travellers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Time of year
Read 4 more reviews on Viator
Our family loved this kayaking tour with Gabriel. We were able to explore the mangroves and learn about the different species that are found in CR. We saw so many birds that we would not have seen otherwise. And the bioilluminesence was spectacular! Highly recommend!
Date of experience: February 2020
A great experience finished off with a great sunset. Saw various birds and wildlife with a beach stop off with fresh tropical fruit.
We did the kayaking as part of our stay in Puerto Jiminez and really enjoyed the trip with our guide Gabriel. He knows a lot about the area and does a great job in sharing his knowledge and information. We were a small group of 6 people of whom our party made 4. We enjoyed a…
Date of experience: January 2020
Nothing gets your adrenaline going like being in a kayak 500 yards from shore in the pitch black while the water turns lights of blue. We paddled out along the shore for 40 minutes it was nice and relaxing. Settled in on the beach in Gulfo Dulche then we swam with the…
About the operator
Don’t take it from us – here’s what people have to say about this operator.
By: WILD TRAILS ADVENTURE
Mangrove Kayak Tour
My husband and I thoroughly enjoyed this experience. Our guide, Gabriel, was knowledgable and enthusiastic about sh…
Magic, magic, magic - a perfect little adventure
This is one of the most spectacular short trips I’ve ever done, and I’ve done many, around the world. The Osa is no…
Kayak the mangroves and swim with the glowing plankton!
Oh yeah! This was great! I really enjoyed the easy paddle across the bay and through the mangroves. Gabriel, our gu…
Amazing experience! a must
very cool andventure a must when you stay in puerto Jiménez!! the guide has a lot o knowledge and the mangroves are…
We can just recommend this tour! That's something you still will tell your grandchildren about! Gabriel explained u…
a day at the reef
My girlfriend and i had a great time with Gabriël (our guide). We visited end of august. The morning started early …
One of a Kind Experience!
This was such a special experience for my husband and I. We adored the experience. We were only in Puerto Jimenez f…
A perfect start of the day is doing a kayaking tour and learn about the manglar.
Gabriel, our enthusiastic guide shared inside information about the diversity of the manglar when entering the rive…
Kayak Sunset Tour
I went kayaking in the sunrise and it wasn additional tour just for me . I could understand for the first time of m…
Fantastic bioluminescence and coral reef snorkeling tours in kayak
We did both the bio-luminescence tour in the evening an the snorkeling tour in the morning, the day after. Both exp…
Mangrove, bioluminescence and snorkel tours
Gabriel was very knowledgeable, personable and kind. I saw a ray and a moray eel white snorkeling, and he taught me…
Epic Kayak Tour
Gabriel took my girlfriend and I on a very peaceful kayak tour through a remote mangrove ecosystem that bordered th…
Amazing mangrove evening kayak tour!
Doing the mangrove evening kayak tour with Gabriel was a highlight of our incredible Costa Rica trip. He was knowl…
Kayak in Mangrove and Bioluminiscent bay.... spectacular!!!
Really amazing experience. Gabriel, the tour guide was exceptional, he taught us a lot as my couple and I went on t…
Magical and unforgettable
The bioluminescence ocean night tour through kayaking was incredibly magical and unforgettable. I had never experie…
- Duration: 3–6 hours
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Instant Confirmation
- Languages Offered: English, French, Spanish
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Reserve Now & Pay Later
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+44 12 2492 8241