From our ecolodge’s remote, riverside location, you can enjoy ziplining through the canopy (additional cost), rainforest hikes with naturalist guides, self-guided walks to waterfalls and pools, relaxing in a hammock overlooking the beautiful Pacuare River, and birdwatching. Dine in the open air with wine and exceptional meals, more stars than you can imagine, and the vibrant sounds of the jungle.
Rated one of the top rivers in the world, you’ll experience the intimate nature of the rainforest as you raft right through it. The warm water, cascading waterfalls, and opulently lush rainforest with its brilliantly colored plants, animals, and birds indulge your senses on every level. Add in two sections of the exciting Class III-IV white water rapids and you have a tropical adventure packed with rich experiences that last long after you’ve returned home.
• Pickup at your hotel
• Tasty breakfast at Rios Tropicales Operations Center
• Paddle and safety instruction at the Pacuare River put-in
• Class III rapids in the Pacuare Gorge
• Hearty, riverside picnic lunch w/time for a waterfall and swim
• Arrival at the Rios Tropicales Lodge
• Time to play and relax
• Cocktail hour and delicious dinner
• Healthy breakfast
• Class IV rapids on the Lower Pacuare
• Snack stop to explore waterfalls and natural waterslides
• More Class IV rapids
• Hearty hot lunch at the Rios Tropicales Operations Center
• Transport back to your hotel