1. Your guide will meet you at the Tianjin International Cruise Port with a professional driver (Please provide your disembarkation time).
2. We will then drive to the Great Wall of Huangyaguan in Ji country of Tianjin (about a 2. 5 hour drive).
3. Lunch: Receive nourishment at a local restaurant before we climb the Great Wall.
4. The Great Wall of China is one of the most awesome sights in the world, and also known in China as the Great Wall of 10, 000. It is an ancient Chinese fortification built from the end of the 14th century until the beginning of the 17th century, during the Ming Dynasty, in order to protect China from raids by the Mongols and Turkish tribes. After spending a memorable few hours - you may stroll and visit a few of the watch towers.
5. After visiting this segment of the Great Wall, we will drive you back to Tianjin Port Or a hotel in Beijing. (Please let me know your departure time at the port)