8 Day South Island Highlights Tour - Private - Fully Guided
Support this operator
Times are tough for the travel community right now. To show your support, consider leaving a thoughtful review or posting photos of your favourite tours and experiences. Your support will go a long way in helping tour operators worldwide get back on their feet down the road.
View all photos (5)
Select Date and Travellers
(Price varies by group size)
Free Cancellation up to 7 days in advance
Low Price GuaranteeNo Booking Fees
This 8 Day private vacation will have you fall in love with the South Island of New Zealand as you experience the higlights of this beautiful island We will explore the rebuilt city of Christchurch, hike on a glacier, sample beautiful New Zealand wines and experience the iconic Shotover Jetboat. And that is not all! This itinerary is full of experiences that you will remember for a lifetime, all while travelling in the comfort of an exclusive vehicle to your group, with a very knowledgeable, experienced Driver/Guide.
- 8 Day private, escorted tour with a knowledgeable and experienced Driver Guide
- 7 Nights’ Accommodation (4 Star)
- 4 Breakfasts (cooked/continental)
- TranzAlpine Train from Christchurch to Greymouth
- Gibbston Valley Prestige Wine Tour with Two Course Lunch
- Shot Over Jet Boat Ride
- Milford Sound Scenic Cruise
- Skyline Gondola Ride
- Walter Peak Dinner Cruise
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Optional Activities
- Personal Expenses
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Confirmation of your tour booking will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability.
- A moderate level of fitness is required for this tour.
- Children prices are available on request. Children must be accompanied by an adult.
- Please advise of any dietary requirements when booking
- Some activities are not wheelchair accessible, please advise at time of booking.
- Luggage is restricted to 1 large suitcase and 1 small carry on bag. Oversized items such as surfboards, golf clubs, bikes etc. may not be able to be carried. Please advise at time of booking if you have any oversize luggage.
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
If you cancel at least 7 days in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee. If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee. If you cancel within 2 days of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travellers and attraction managers your top questions.
About the operator
This tour has not yet been reviewed, but you can read what other travellers have to say about this operator.
By: Absolute Aotearoa
Brockport Study Abtoad 2020
Cam is the best tour guide!! He brought our study abroad group all the way from the South Island to the North Islan…
City by City 20 Day Tour Through New Zealand
We traveled through New Zealand from the South to the North Island - all in 3 weeks! I was with a study abroad prog…
Brockport Study Abroad 2020
I had the most amazing experience with Absolute Aotearoa. Cam was the best tour guide, and we were able to see many…
20-day guided tour, both islands
Cam is a wonderful tour guide. He took us to all the cool spots we wouldn't otherwise have known about, gave us int…
Brockport College Study Abroad Travel Group
Absolute Aotearoa is absolutely the way to go. Our study abroad group of 15 traveled for 20 days with this company.…
Brockport study abroad 2020
An amazing experience! Cam is the man! Our trip was a 21 day long tour throughout all of New Zealand, including act…
Our family had a 6 days private trip in the North Island organized by Amanda and fulfilled by Cameron. We were take…
Absolute Aotearoa are sweet as!
I recently got back from a 3-week trip and I couldn't have asked for a better experience! Cam and Amanda went above…
Absolute Aotearoa - Absolute Best Way to Tour New Zealand!
I recently went on a faculty-led study abroad with my university where we studied New Zealand's culture, and we tou…
Perfect Trip with the Perfect Kiwis
I went to NZ in 2014 with this wonderful group. Immediately it felt like family. Cam and Amanda gave us the true k…
Best trip abroad ever!
Perfect first time experiencing New Zealand. Great service around the entire country seeing many beautiful sights!
Kristen Marie A00
Paradise with the BEST Kiwi Guides
Traveling NZ with Absolute Aotearoa was the best experience traveling abroad that I've ever had. Cam and Amanda giv…
- Milford Sound, Lake Tekapo, and 1 more
- Duration: 8 days
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 7 days in advance
- Languages Offered: English
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Free Cancellation up to 7 days in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+44 12 2492 8241