Explore a part of Earth where modern human behaviour first emerged.
You'll leave with a new appreciation and perspective of the planet we live on...
...and what it means to be human and a part of Nature!
Quick, Compact, Convenient!
This guided trail is an interactive, up close and personal experience with nature on a section of the Oystercatcher trail, rated by BBC as one of “The Unforgettable walks to do before you die”. Discover how Khoi-San harvested Fynbos and survived on other various food sources the area has to offer.
• You'll hike in the company of like minded new friends in small groups (usually no more than
about 12 persons).
• Includes 2 nights accommodation, guide fees, luggage transport, and all meals (on some days
you’ll carry your own picnic lunch, on others we'll serve lunch on the beach)
• Accommodation is provided in superbly-appointed local guest houses or cottages - either in
Boggomsbaai, Vleesbaai or even in the Beautiful Gourikwa Private Nature Reserve.
• Boat trip across the Gouritz River
• A new and fresh look at Nature and life
You’ll walk carrying just your daypack - but you’ll leave with more than a pack-full of memories!
• Garden Route, South Africa