Select Date and Travellers
(Price varies by group size)
Reserve Now & Pay Later
Low Price Guarantee
Watching the Giants of the Sea, the majestic whales, from either a kayak or boat, up close and personal, is something on everyone's bucket list. Spot Cape Fur Seal, Penguins and Dolphins. Eat lunch in a Seaside restaurant followed by wine-tasting with the most spectacular scenery. This is truly a day to remember!
- You'll start atCape TownOr, you can also get picked upSee Important Information for details
- 1Whale Watching Hermanus & Gansbaai - Online BookingsStop: 90 minutes - Admission includedSee details
- 2Hermanus Cliff PathStop: 90 minutes - Admission includedSee details
- 3Hermanus Wine ToursStop: 2 hours - Admission includedSee details
- You'll end atCape TownCape Town, South AfricaSee address & details
Cape Town, South Africa
Returns to original departure point
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Boat tour or Kayak tour from Hermanus to see the Whales
- Lunch to the value of R200 per person
- Wine-tasting to the value of R300 (2 wine-estates)
- Your experienced and knowledgeable guide for the day
- Entry/Admission - Whale Watching Hermanus & Gansbaai - Online Bookings
- Entry/Admission - Hermanus Cliff Path
- Entry/Admission - Hermanus Wine Tours
- Any personal expenses, purchases or gratuities
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Infant seats available
- Most travellers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s cancelled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travellers and attraction managers your top questions.
About the operator
This tour has not yet been reviewed, but you can read what other travellers have to say about this operator.
By: OTC Adventures
Best day of our holiday!
Me and my partner did the India Venster hike with Lynette guiding us and we had the most fantastic day! Lynette was…
Great sun rise hike to the Lions head Cape Town
My son and myself undertook the hike with our guide Kirsten. We had various pleasant conversations along the way. T…
We had a fantastic time hiking Lions Head before sunrise. Our guide Kate really enhanced the experience. This is a …
This hike is absolutely wonderful and makes visiting Table mountain extra special. We started hike from Kirstenbosc…
Great walk up table mountain
We booked this on-line a month ago. Within 10minutes Lynette called me as the company had written down the wrong da…
Great way to see Table Mountain up close.
Thanks to Lynett for a fantastic mornings walk/ scramble. As long as your not too scared of heights this is a must,…
Simply awesome and high professions, everything was same like expected and more and all on time, highly recommended
Cape Town Hike - Kasteelspoort
Went on a hike with Nick about a month ago and he was an incredible guide and great photographer! His knowledge abo…
hiking with breathtaking with view of Cape Town
With our lovely guide Lynette it was a great experience to do this 3 hours hike. We were only one couple so Lynette…
Took a private tour with OTC (over the cliff) adventures via recommendations by my hotel. Dude showed up on time an…
Hike -Table mountain
Our guide was Lynette Wilms. She was fantastic... Patient, knowledgeable with great knowledge of the area-the geo…
Sophia Heidi M00
Nick is a great guide to hike up the Lion‘s Head. He told us a few things about the plants, the table mountain and…
I am very satisfied and strongly recommend OTC Adventures. I met beautiful woman, called Lynette who was my guide f…
Lions Head Sunrise Tour
This was a great tour and Lynette was very knowledgeable about not only Cape Town, but also all the flowers and oth…
Beautiful sunrise hike on Lions Head
My husband and I had an amazing morning hike with Nick, our guide. He's super charismatic, and always made sure tha…
- Duration: 9h
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Instant Confirmation
- Pickup offered
- Languages Offered: English
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Reserve Now & Pay Later
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+44 12 2492 8241
Travellers also viewed
Frequently bought together
Popular: Booked by 1,419 travellers!
Popular: Booked by 761 travellers!
Popular: Booked by 640 travellers!
Frequently Asked Questions about Cape Town: HERMANUS WHALES & WINE Private Full Day Tour
Which attractions will I visit with Cape Town: HERMANUS WHALES & WINE Private Full Day Tour?
During this experience, places you will visit include:Discover and book Cape Town: HERMANUS WHALES & WINE Private Full Day Tour on Tripadvisor
How much is Cape Town: HERMANUS WHALES & WINE Private Full Day Tour?
Cape Town: HERMANUS WHALES & WINE Private Full Day Tour price starts from £230.65. Discover and book Cape Town: HERMANUS WHALES & WINE Private Full Day Tour on Tripadvisor
What is the Cape Town: HERMANUS WHALES & WINE Private Full Day Tour cancellation policy?
Cape Town: HERMANUS WHALES & WINE Private Full Day Tour cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Cape Town: HERMANUS WHALES & WINE Private Full Day Tour on Tripadvisor
Which company provides Cape Town: HERMANUS WHALES & WINE Private Full Day Tour?
Cape Town: HERMANUS WHALES & WINE Private Full Day Tour is hosted by OTC Adventures. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact OTC Adventures on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Cape Town: HERMANUS WHALES & WINE Private Full Day Tour on Tripadvisor