Select Date and Travellers
(Price varies by group size)
Low Price GuaranteeNo Booking Fees
The Helderberg Wine Region falls under Stellenbosch South – bordered by the Hottentots and Helderberg Mountains is a unique area with its mountains, forests, riverines, and fynbos with 70% of the Cape`s 8,600 fynbos species to be found here including some of the oldest and finest wine estates in the Cape Winelands. Vergelegen was established in 1685 by the Dutch East India Company and granted to the then governor of the Cape Willem van der Stel Abounded by beautiful trails and hikes in the surrounding reserves such as Idiom, Waterkloof, Morgenster and Lourensford Wine Estates.
- You'll get picked upSee Important Information for details
- 1Idiom Wines - Restaurant and Wine Tasting CentreStop: 60 minutes - Admission includedSee details
- 2Waterkloof WinesStop: 60 minutes - Admission includedSee details
- 3Vergelegen EstateStop: 75 minutes - Admission includedSee details
- 4Lourensford Wine EstateStop: 60 minutes - Admission includedSee detailsPass byMorgenster Wine Farm and Olive Estate
- INCLUDES: 4 Standard Wine Tastings at 4 Different wine Estates
- Entry/Admission - Idiom Wines - Restaurant and Wine Tasting Centre
- Entry/Admission - Waterkloof Wines
- Entry/Admission - Vergelegen Estate
- Entry/Admission - Lourensford Wine Estate
- Lunches additional alcohol, drinks coffee and tea
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travellers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s cancelled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travellers and attraction managers your top questions.
About the operator
This tour has not yet been reviewed, but you can read what other travellers have to say about this operator.
By: Andy`s tours and shuttles
Nothing more to wish for!
Together with my partner we have used Andy multiple times over several years for unique and unforgettable experienc…
Fantastic service and great wine!
My wife and I thoroughly enjoyed our tour of Franschhoek's gorgeous wine country with Andy's Tours. Our guide (Wall…
Great service and tour guide - highly recommend
Andy is a knowledgeable tour guide who takes pleasure in ensuring his guests have the best experiences Cape Town ha…
Excellent two days with two lovely ladies
My husband and I booked a two day private tour with Andy. We wanted to see all we could see, so Andy made up an iti…
During our recent visit to Cape Town we used Andy's Tours and Shuttle Services on a number of occasions, for both t…
A bit dissappointing
I paid approximately R5400 for a tour of 4 sites. We saw one of them. Our money was taken DESPITE the slim chance o…
Cape Peninsula Tour
Andy took 20 of us on a fantastic tour of the Cape Peninsula! He and his fellow driver picked us all up promptly a…
Robben island and Table Mountain tour.
Andy went completely out of his way to make our tour memorable under extraordinary measures. I highly recommend him…
Andy's Tour Cape Town and Wild Life Tour
We recently returned from a fabulous trip to South Africa ( Nov 2019). I went with my husband, andy my children ag…
Amazing amazing amazing !!
Seriously I cannot say enough great things about this tour! It was amazing! Our tour guide was not only knowledgeab…
Andy and his team made our trip hassle free and enjoyable! They went above and beyond to organize memorable moments…
Great Cape Town and Surroundings Experience
My sister and I used Andy’s Tours and Shuttle Services for an airport transfer to Franschhoek, a full day Stellenbo…
Change of Plans
We booked the city tour. Andy arrived on time and we started the day with a visit to Table Mountain. Andy came prep…
September Wine Tour
Dedication to our tours and transfers was perfect and professional. Andy’s tours went the extra mile to provide the…
Whale and Cape Peninsula Tour
We did the whale tour with Marlene first. We really liked it. She explained a lot and we saw a lot aswell. Since …
- Duration: 8h
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Instant Confirmation
- Pickup offered
- Languages Offered: English
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+44 12 2492 8241
Frequently bought together
Popular: Booked by 1,414 travellers!
from £25.38* £28.19
Popular: Booked by 721 travellers!
from £65.41* £72.67
Popular: Booked by 1,823 travellers!
Frequently Asked Questions about Helderberg Valley Wine Tour
How much is Helderberg Valley Wine Tour?
Helderberg Valley Wine Tour price starts from £93.31. Discover and book Helderberg Valley Wine Tour on Tripadvisor
What is the Helderberg Valley Wine Tour cancellation policy?
Helderberg Valley Wine Tour cancellation policy: All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties. Discover and book Helderberg Valley Wine Tour on Tripadvisor
Which company provides Helderberg Valley Wine Tour?
Helderberg Valley Wine Tour is hosted by Andy`s tours and shuttles. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Andy`s tours and shuttles on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Helderberg Valley Wine Tour on Tripadvisor