View all photos (13)
Book by April 3 to save 20% off our previously offered price!
Select Date and Travellers
Select tour language
Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
Reserve Now & Pay Later
Low Price Guarantee
This is the most visited city in Africa with numerous awards since 1865. The city has among others the following awards, one of the best cities in the world 2019. Won the Greatest City on earth by Telegraph Awards 2018. The Best Destination in Africa World Tourism Awards 2018. The World's Leading Festival and Events Destination by 2018 World Travel Awards. Cultural Destination of The Year Award - ZEITZ MOCAA. Table Mountain one of the New 7 Wonders of Nature and also on the top 10 most climbed mountains in the world according to Adventure Travel 2016. This tour has some of the 10 Blue Flag Status beaches. Travelers also see Bo-kaap a National Heritage Site with its attractive colorful houses. Travelers will visit The Company Gardens, a botanical garden and park in the heart of the city. There are several Museums, Art Galleries and the Castle of Good Hope. Town Hall where Mandela addressed the nation on his release in 1990. It is also one of the cleanest city in the world.
You'll get picked upSee Important Information for details
- Pass by Cape Town Stadium (Green Point Stadium)Pass by Clifton Beaches
- 1Camp's Bay BeachStop: 30 minutes -See details
- 2Signal HillStop: 20 minutes -See detailsPass by Lion's Head
- 3Table MountainStop: 30 minutes -See details
- 4Bo-kaapStop: 30 minutes -See details
- 5The Company's GardenStop: 30 minutes -See detailsPass by Iziko Slave Lodge
- 6District Six MuseumStop: 20 minutes - Admission excludedSee detailsPass by Castle of Good Hope
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Pick up from your hotel and drop off after the tour
- Bottled water
- Registered Tour Guide
- Entry fees to Museums between R20 - 60/person
- Entry/Admission - District Six Museum
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travellers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s cancelled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travellers. If it’s cancelled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Time of year
Fantastic tour! Thanks to Remmy I could learn so much about the city and history, he answered all questions and showed the most beautiful places in Cape Town.
Date of experience: February 2020
Response from rawtours, Public Relations Manager at Cape Town City Tour Half Day
Responded 21 Feb 2020
Hi Julianna We are so honored that you can afford time off your tight schedule to review this tour of the City of Cape Town. It was and will always be our pleasure to take travelers around and show them this beautiful and multi award winning City. Though the weather was not the best it did not dampen our goal to deliver. Thank you so much for your time with us at Raw Tours.
Remi made this half day tour very enjoyable! Even with the rain and wind he still delivered a high class tour. From trudging up the side of Table Mountain, Signal Hill and Bo Kaap, it was what we came to Cape Town for. He didn’t disappoint and he knows exactly how to deal with…
Date of experience: January 2020
Response from rawtours, Manager at Cape Town City Tour Half Day
Responded 23 Jan 2020
Hi Travis thank you so much for the review. Even though the weather was not the best we always thrive to deliver the best for our clients. It was nice to take you around in that slightly wet weather and you displayed a lot of appreciation which was so encouraging. Not every traveler could have gone out in such unfavorable weather, thank you once again you made my job a whole lot easier. Team Raw Tours
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travellers and attraction managers your top questions.
About the operator
This experience only has a few reviews, but you can read what other travellers have to say about the operator.
By: Raw Tours Cape Town
Be warned!!! THIS IS NOT SHARK DIVING, even though it says it is in the title.
Be warned!!! THIS IS NOT SHARK DIVING, even though it says it is in the title. You are paying $90/person for a…
Penguins raw tour
It was great experience seeing penguins and taking some pictures around them the feeling is unforgettable Cape…
Exciting Western Cape Tour - A must when in the Mother City
Highly recommend: a great full day tour of the western cape with everything you need to see! Remmy is incredibly…
What a good time we have on hour tour it was awesome Raw Tours you guys you are really professional on your work…
Greater Johannesburg, South Africa10
What a great day
This really was a fun filled day as we tasted all types of wines that are produced around Stellenbosch.The area is…
The best there is!
Mr Tsuro Remmy exceeded all my expectations. He is amazing in the tour guide industry. He is professional and well…
The BEST GUIDE!! THE BEST COMPANY!!
Much love and appreciation for Mr Remmy Tsuro of RAW Tours. He is well vested, very knowledgeable, highly…
We had a wonderful day everything was professionally done you guys are the best looking forward to do this again…
Half day city tour
Fantastic tour! Thanks to Remmy I could learn so much about the city and history, he answered all questions and…
A Must Do for Cape Town
My wife and I took this incredible tour with Remmy to Table Mountain and Cape Hope upon his recommendation. This…
- Duration: 4h
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Instant Confirmation
- Hotel Pickup
- Languages Offered: English, French
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Reserve Now & Pay Later
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+44 12 2492 8241