Select Date and Travellers
Low Price GuaranteeNo Booking Fees
Enjoy the country side on one of the most versatile trails from forests to open roads while on an Quad Bike (ATV)
- You'll start atSa Forest Adventures HermanusR320 Camphill Road, Hermanus, 7200, South AfricaSee address & details
- 1Sa Forest Adventures HermanusStop: 90 minutes - Admission includedOur Quad Bike Trail in Hermanus is a must as it is rated as one of the top trails in South Africa and has often featured in movies, commercials and on a number of travel agent itineraries. This route takes you through the world-renowned vineyards of Hamilton Russell and Southern Right wineries. Travel up the mountain and through the fynbos kingdom into the Fernkloof Nature Reserve. Your half way point is one of the most pristine look-out points in the Western Cape. From here you will have a spectacular birds-eye-view of Hermanus and Walkerbay. Cameras on this trip are an absolute must! – Whale spotting from this vantage point allows you to see the bigger picture of activity throughout the entire bay.Read more
- You'll end atSa Forest Adventures HermanusR320 Camphill Road, Hermanus, 7200, South AfricaSee address & details
Sa Forest Adventures Hermanus, R320 Camphill Road, Hermanus, 7200, South Africa
Returns to original departure point
- Guided ATV - Quad Bike TRAIL
- Safety Helmet
- Raincoat - If raining
- Permit fees
- Entry/Admission - Sa Forest Adventures Hermanus
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- What to wear:
- Clothing For Quad bike riders: - Denims (jeans or other sturdy trousers)
- Tee shirts - Sweater - Jacket / windbreaker - Sturdy shoes, boots or old shoes incase of mud or dust.
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travellers and attraction managers your top questions.
About the operator
This tour has not yet been reviewed, but you can read what other travellers have to say about this operator.
By: Cape Adventure Day Trip
Best day and guides ever
Thank you Khulu and lunchbox for the best day and experience. You guys are AWESOME. Coming again and definitely hav…
Amazing Experience with guides Lunchbox & Sikhulu
We had a fantastic experience in my group. It was my second time here. My first time, my guides were Lunchbox and …
Excellent way to get high.
Excellent bonding adventure that is just the perfect length of time. Best done with a group in my opinion but could…
Great experience we had with my partner thanks to Khulu and Lunch Box, they love their job and they good at it.
The experience was well organised, extremely friendly and interactive, and beautiful. Would highly recommend this e…
A great location for the Zipline activity. The views were stunning and the seven Zipline rides exhilarating. Depe…
Was a great experience. I am so ready for the next rounds on the other lines. I certainly would recommend it.
- Duration: 1–30 minutes
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Instant Confirmation
- Languages Offered: English
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+44 12 2492 8241
Travellers also viewed
from £327.46* £545.77
Frequently Asked Questions about Quad Bike (ATV) Adventure
How much is Quad Bike (ATV) Adventure?
Quad Bike (ATV) Adventure price starts from £45.52. Discover and book Quad Bike (ATV) Adventure on Tripadvisor
What is the Quad Bike (ATV) Adventure cancellation policy?
Quad Bike (ATV) Adventure cancellation policy: All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties. Discover and book Quad Bike (ATV) Adventure on Tripadvisor
Which company provides Quad Bike (ATV) Adventure?
Quad Bike (ATV) Adventure is hosted by Cape Adventure Day Trip. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Cape Adventure Day Trip on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Quad Bike (ATV) Adventure on Tripadvisor
How much time do I need for Quad Bike (ATV) Adventure?
On average, this experience will take approximately 1m. Discover and book Quad Bike (ATV) Adventure on Tripadvisor