We will pick you up at your hotel, airport, port. We can customize the tour experience before or during the tour based on your pace and preferences. Also, we might suggest you a plan depending on the time of the year, the duration of your stay, the traffic status, etc. Please note that in Buenos Aires there is no Jewish quarter like in European cities as the community is mostly spread out. For first time visitors, we suggest some of the following activities during the 7 hours of the tour:
• AMIA, the Jewish mutual organization building
• Former Israel Embassy square
• Once (Eleven) neighborhood
• Metropolitan Cathedral
• Libertad Street Temple & Jewish Museum
• Kosher Mc Donalds
• La Boca, the first port, where tango was born.
• San Telmo, the old part of town
• Downtown area, Plaza de Mayo, the Casa Rosada, the Cabildo and the Metropolitan Cathedral
• Recoleta,with beautiful palaces and an unique cemetery.
• Puerto Madero, the most modern part of town.
• Palermo, full of design shops, restaurants and cafes.