Select Date and Travellers
Select tour language
Reserve Now & Pay Later
Low Price Guarantee
Discover why Buenos Aires is the cosmopolitan city as you delight your senses with beautiful people, historic architecture, scrumptious food and wine, and stunning city of contacts on a private tour just for you. We’ll explore the area on foot and by streetcar, while learning secrets and stories of the unforgettable Buenos Aires. Savor delicious snacks from local coffee shop on your own private experience. Stroll by the best street art and learn about its history from your local guide. Feel like a Porteño (local) taking the subway and local bus in BA.
- You'll start atPlaza de MayoOr, you can also get picked upSee Important Information for details
- 1Plaza de MayoStop: 60 minutes - Admission includedSee details
- 2Catedral PrimadaStop: 20 minutesSee details
- 3Cafe TortoniStop: 40 minutes - Admission includedSee details
- 4Calle DefensaStop: 60 minutesSee details
- 5La BocaStop: 2 hoursSee details
- 6Puerto MaderoStop: 30 minutesSee details
- 7RecoletaStop: 60 minutesSee details
- 8PalermoStop: 30 minutesSee details
- You'll end atPalermoPalermo, Buenos Aires, ArgentinaSee address & details
Plaza de Mayo, Av. Hipólito Yrigoyen 300-240, C1086AAB CABA, Argentina
Palermo, Buenos Aires, Argentina
- one coffee, one croissants per person
- Public transport tickets per person
- Bottled water
- Entry/Admission - Plaza de Mayo
- Entry/Admission - Cafe Tortoni
- Private transportation
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Group size: minimum 2 persons.
- Most travellers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s cancelled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travellers. If it’s cancelled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travellers and attraction managers your top questions.
About the operator
This tour has not yet been reviewed, but you can read what other travellers have to say about this operator.
By: Unforgettable Buenos Aires
Terrible service - Guide didn’t show up
DO NOT BOOK WITH THIS COMPANY! We’ve arrived at 9:20am st Plaza De Mayo which was our meeting point and nobody was …
Buenos Aires tour
Silvina provided my family with a very good tour of the city. Silvina is a master at making sure we saw the import…
Amazing time in Buenos Aires with Silvina
Silvina was an amazing tour guide. She showed me all the tourist sites on my lists. She also gave an in depth expla…
One day tour
The tour was great! Silvina was incredibly knowledgable and we now have a far greater understanding of the history …
Great, enjoyable, and professional private tour
From the initial contact throughout our stay Silvina was very well organized, professional, friendly, tactful, and …
Fabulous private tour with WithinArgentina
We were in Buenos Aires for only one day on our South America cruise and wanted to see as much as possible in that …
Very enjoyable Argentina and Chile
Silvina is fantastic - very friendly and knowledgeable. I am a tour operator from India and was on a familiarisat…
Best experiences !
Perfect organization, very professional and friendly person. We had a great tour within Buenos Aires and Tigre Delt…
A very professional tour guide !
I am a TV journalist from Taiwan. I visited Buenos Aires to produce an one hour feature program about the city. I s…
Pope Francis-pope of the people.
I was really impressed with the Kangoo tour and their guide Silvina. We first went to the church where Francis was…
On our return from Patagonia we only had two days in Buenos Aires. One of my friends who really loves her coffee an…
Saw Buenos Aires from eyes of a local
We (a family of four adults) spent 3 days in Buenos Aires in Jan. 2014, of which two were with Silvina. She worked …
We stayed at Buenos Aires in December 2013 right after Christmas and left on New Year's Eve. We spent 3 days with S…
Silvina Ferremi was amazing!
I was arriving on a cruise in Buenos Aires and mid cruise thought it would be great for my family and I to take a t…
The best tour of my life!
It's my pleasure to right this review. I visited BA in November and I fall in love with the city and its people. We…
- Duration: 6h
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Instant Confirmation
- Pickup offered
- Languages Offered: English, Portuguese, Spanish
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Reserve Now & Pay Later
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+44 12 2492 8241
Frequently bought together
Popular: Booked by 2,164 travellers!
Frequently Asked Questions about Unforgettable Buenos Aires
What time does Unforgettable Buenos Aires start?
Unforgettable Buenos Aires will start at 9:30 AM. Discover and book Unforgettable Buenos Aires on Tripadvisor
Which attractions will I visit with Unforgettable Buenos Aires?
How much is Unforgettable Buenos Aires?
Unforgettable Buenos Aires price starts from £103.98. Discover and book Unforgettable Buenos Aires on Tripadvisor
What is the Unforgettable Buenos Aires cancellation policy?
Unforgettable Buenos Aires cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Unforgettable Buenos Aires on Tripadvisor