View all photos (4)
Likely To Sell Out
Select Date and Travellers
Select tour language
Low Price GuaranteeNo Booking Fees
You'll get picked upSee Important Information for details
- 1Puerto IguazuStop: 4 hours - Admission excludedThe avifauna of Misiones have 547 registered species and contains 55% of birds known in Argentina. This makes Misiones one of the provinces with major variety of birds. Moreover, 103 species and subspecies are endemic to the Atlantic Jungle and surroundings. On the national level, this region is very important since the Province of Misiones and border areas of Corrientes are home to 167 exclusive species which belong to this region. A number of birds typical in Misiones and border zones of Corrientes are not found in other regions of the country. Our expeditions of Birdwatching in Iguazu start very early in the morning from your hotel and are accompanied by our professional guides. This experience is possible in specific sectors of the Iguazu National Park and also crossing the Rout 101 (an excellent place of sighting) and consists in searching for more than 400 species of birds living in this place. The passengers are provided with the birds’ guide with more than 300 species, binoculars and snacks when on board. We have different offers for this important activity of contact with Nature. We offer half day excursions starting from sunrise and several for the afternoon.Read more
- Professional guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Entrance fees National Park
- Personal Expenses
- Entry/Admission - Puerto Iguazu
- Travellers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Dress code is smart casual
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Subject to favorable weather conditions. If canceled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 4 travellers
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travellers and attraction managers your top questions.
About the operator
This tour has not yet been reviewed, but you can read what other travellers have to say about this operator.
By: Qwerty Travel Argentina
Fort Thomas, Kentucky10741
Self directed tour of Patagonia in 12 days
We used Qwerty travel recently for a somewhat customized trip to Patagonia. We started with their 15 day…
A great service even in the last minute
We were going to Patagonia last minute and had no time to plan. We used the Insight Guide service and they put us…
Buenos Aires and El Calafate
Qwerty worked with us to plan our honeymoon trip and it was fantastic. Constance was very helpful in giving us…
Way overpriced but still good culture experience
Luciano was fantastic. He went above and beyond and was very informative. He provided a very in depth…
- Duration: 4h
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Hotel Pickup
- Languages Offered: English, Spanish
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+44 12 2492 8241