View all photos (7)
Select Date and Travellers
(Price varies by group size)
Select tour language
Low Price GuaranteeNo Booking Fees
If you are visiting Buenos Aires, and you just have one day off to visit Perito Moreno Glacier, this tour is what you need, as it lets you explore the National Park Los Glaciares in one day. You will take an early direct flight from the domestic airport in Buenos Aires to El Calafate (airfares are optional), where you will be welcomed by one of our tour guides, who will be escorting you during the whole day. Late in the afternoon, you will be taken back to the airport, to get your flight back to Buenos Aires. Discover El Calafate and its astonishing surroundings by booking and exclusive and private deluxe package with us. Go for a boat cruise, navigating through Lago Argentino in the search for the “Spirit of Glaciers”
You'll get picked upSee Important Information for details
- Pass by El Calafate Airport
- 1Los Glaciares National ParkStop: 60 minutes -See details
- 2Perito Moreno National ParkStop: 8 hours - Admission includedSee details
- 3El Calafate AirportStop: 60 minutes -See details
- Round-trip private transfers from/to the airport
- Professional English- and Spanish-speaking guide
- Transport by private vehicle
- Boat tour (shared service)
- Airfare (if option selected)
- Entry/Admission - Perito Moreno National Park
- Food and drinks
- Entrance fee to Los Glaciares National Park
- Airfare (if option not selected)
- Wheelchair accessible
- Most travellers can participate
- Passport name, number, expiry and country is required at time of booking for all participants.
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel.
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately.
- The travel agency won't take responsibility for inconvenients outside the company (ex; flight reschedules or cancellations).
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travellers and attraction managers your top questions.
About the operator
This tour has not yet been reviewed, but you can read what other travellers have to say about this operator.
A real disappointment
We made a lot of reservations through Tangol In Buenos Aires before we went to Argentina and recieved a discount of…
It was fun!
It was a lot of fun ! Also , it took us to places that we had not visited in previos trips. We had a very windy day…
Ushuaia bus tour
The tour was fine. Ushuaia is not a big place so seeing it by bus was one way to do it. After the tour, we walked …
Stunning view of the Perito Moreno Glacier!
My husband and I went on this day tour to the Perito Moreno Glacier on Feb 24 2020. It was a wonderful experience t…
Very informative. Highly recommend
The bus picked us up from our hotel with about 20 other people. Note that the time quoted for bus arrival is reall…
By far the best !!!!
We weren't sure what to expect but this tour and guide did not disappoint us. Very informative and very well organi…
Lunch at a floating restaurant
Excellent lunch and even better Caipirinhas the best we had on the Brazilian trip. While the restaurant was crowde…
Good value tour
Nice tour of Ushuaia on an old double decker bus. Good value for money. Took just over an hour, so gave us plenty o…
Oliver’s. Peet’s. Tiede’s
It was a very fun evening. Great food and drink. Dancing and entertainment was excellent. They picked us up at hote…
Loved this tour. Gabriel and Ariel were excellent and lots of fun. Loved the scenic hike and canoe. It was a good d…
It was a great experience. We did not eat there we only did the show but the service was amazing and the show compl…
Such an wonderful tour
We did this as a shore excursion and we booked it directly with El Pedral. The El Pedral team at the Puerto Madryn …
It is all very nice but the best is Pumamarca. Spare a couple of days to stay there and explore and enjoy that amai…
It was an amazing visit. It was really complete. We visited every thing that had to be seen and the information giv…
Hoho or stay on!
Enjoyed our city tour, only there for 1 day from a cruise ship so ideal. Easy access to bus on main road behind tou…
- Duration: 18h
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Hotel Pickup
- Languages Offered: English, Spanish
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+44 12 2492 8241