Select Date and Travellers
(Price varies by group size)
Select tour language
Reserve Now & Pay Later
Low Price Guarantee
- You'll start atUshuaiaOr, you can also get picked upSee Important Information for details
- 1The End of the World TrainStop: 4 hours - Admission excludedSee details
- 2Parque Nacional Tierra del FuegoStop: 4 hours - Admission excludedSee details
- 3Lago RocaStop: 30 minutesSee details
- 4Bahia LapataiaStop: 45 minutesSee details
- You'll end atUshuaiaSee Important Information for details
Ushuaia, Ushuaia, Province of Tierra del Fuego, Patagonia
Returns to original departure point
- Professional guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (if option selected)
- Entrance fees to National Parks (at most $30) and port taxes (USD 4)
- Train excursion in the National Park (optional)
- Entry/Admission - The End of the World Train
- Entry/Admission - Parque Nacional Tierra del Fuego
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- Most travellers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 45 travellers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travellers and attraction managers your top questions.
About the operator
This tour has not yet been reviewed, but you can read what other travellers have to say about this operator.
Rio del Brazilian
Go with a good appetite, so many variety of meats, take just a little so you can make it to the end! Loved the lam…
The tour was great, the guide knowledgeable and an interesting place to visit. Great we booked as was sold out for …
Peru & Bolivia Tour
Last year, I organised a tour of Peru and Bolivia with RipioTurismo. It was my first time visiting South America, a…
Absolutely terrific show and a great dinner too. Great sevice and ambiance. Highly recommended. Within walking dist…
teatro colon - a beautiful venue
Tour guide excellent, very knowledgeable and English good. We took the English tour. Good idea but make sure that y…
So Much History
The tour itself was about 50 minutes. Lots of great information from our amazing tour guide Roxanne. The history of…
Two spectacular days in Iguazu and Iguacu
We had recommendations from friends and other travellers to see Iguazu from both sides. They were so right. The A…
Bus trip Chalten to Calafate
The bus trip was fine but when we arrived at the bus station in El Chalten, they did not have out tickets. They se…
See the difference
Both the Argentinian and Brasilian side tours were excellent. Argentina is best for getting close up to a number of…
THEE most beautiful place I have ever seen
...and I am pretty-well traveled. It's hard to imagine anything as stunning as Iguazu. I'd seem photos, which is wh…
One of the Most Spectacular sights on earth
After a 14 day cruise around South America from Chile to Buenos Aires we flew up to Igazu Falls on the border betwe…
We booked this tour combined with the kids part for this tour. Great fun and wonderful to do with the kids. We desi…
Fun time! FOLLOW THE RULES
The company was professional and protective of their clients. UNfortunately, there will always be one or two CLIENT…
It was a nice 1hr tour of the theatre. our English speaking guide was very good and knowledgeable. The theatre is…
Very interesting and professionally presented.
The check-in was convenient and efficient. We walked from our Hotel "Saltos del Paine" to the tour office. The sh…
- Duration: 4h
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Instant Confirmation
- Pickup offered
- Languages Offered: English, Spanish
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Reserve Now & Pay Later
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+44 12 2492 8241
Travellers also viewed
Frequently bought together
Popular: Booked by 436 travellers!
Popular: Booked by 541 travellers!
Popular: Booked by 353 travellers!
Frequently Asked Questions about Tierra del Fuego National Park with Lapataia Bay from Ushuaia
- Tierra del Fuego National Park with Lapataia Bay from Ushuaia will start at 8:30 AM. Discover and book Tierra del Fuego National Park with Lapataia Bay from Ushuaia on Tripadvisor
- Tierra del Fuego National Park with Lapataia Bay from Ushuaia price starts from £47.15. Discover and book Tierra del Fuego National Park with Lapataia Bay from Ushuaia on Tripadvisor
- Tierra del Fuego National Park with Lapataia Bay from Ushuaia cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Tierra del Fuego National Park with Lapataia Bay from Ushuaia on Tripadvisor
- Tierra del Fuego National Park with Lapataia Bay from Ushuaia is hosted by RipioTurismo. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact RipioTurismo on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Tierra del Fuego National Park with Lapataia Bay from Ushuaia on Tripadvisor